Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Khan - Press Conference Set, London on January 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Last paragraph is interesting. Crawford also had trouble with Dulorme's speed early on, but he typically adjusts and finds his groove. Khan will get knocked out like Gamboa and Dulorme did.
    Crawford fought the whole fight with Dulorme orthodox. Shows how far above Dulorme he is that he wasnt even forced to switch to his better stance. Gamboa only troubled him when he was fighting orthodox as soon as he switched southpaw he started dominating. Credit to Gamboa for being good enough to force him to switch unlike Dulorme.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      The best opponent Crawford ever fought.
      Sad but true. Definitely at 147, and with Khan, that's not saying much.

Comment

Is this Khans 1st title fight at 147? How long has he been at 147??

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_ray View Post
          IMO Khan should've done this the other way around. They could've forced Brook down to 47, that's a winnable fight for more money and then fought Crawford with a bit more leverage because too rank has no opponents for Crawford
          who would have opponents for Crawford?
          lets see, Spence is fighting a lightweight, DSG is fighting Granados, Thurman vs Lopez? are these the type of opponents Crawford is missing out on in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Your guess is as good as mine bro lol
            If we're only going to go by eye test, I'm OK with Bud, but a lot of people are missing from that list!

Comment

The only thing letting Amir down in this fight is his chin, I think he’s the best Crawford has faced by quite some margin. I worry even more about his chin with Goosen,similar to Roach, he seems to want Khan to through 4-5 punch combos whilst sitting in the pocket. The Hunter trained Amir Khan that absolutely schooled Collazo and Alexander would have a much better chance here

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                Your guess is as good as mine bro lol
                TC unified 140, 4 belts...in this day and age with promoter, network politics , let alone talent , this was an amazing feat... what have you unified? bacon , eggs and toast?

Comment

Oh, I get it, Usyk unifies the Cruiser's and he's fighter of the year. Crawford unifies a division, and they were all bums? Those guys Usyk fought, especially that last one, were all... less than quality. Bud is going to make the best welterweight in the U.K. dance like a puppet on a string, in front of a packed stadium. I like it.

Comment

Its really a cherry pick but at least we get to see Khan ko'd again. Plus Bob has no one for him to fight.

Khan is trash and hasn't had a quality win for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                      who would have opponents for Crawford?
                      lets see, Spence is fighting a lightweight, DSG is fighting Granados, Thurman vs Lopez? are these the type of opponents Crawford is missing out on in your opinion?
                      Yes, so Bob better not be cheap with those guys. That lightweight is levels above Khan bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X