No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya More Than Confident Canelo Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    years before, he didnt want it anymore. It was mayweather who said yes yes 154 easy for cotto but with canelo it was NO NO 152lb or no fight. You cant argue with facts.
    Mayweather vs canelo wasn’t a thing years before the cotto fight. And you can’t say yea I’ll fight you at 152 but then say never mind I want to change it after negotiations start. And plus canelo is bigger than cotto so off course 154 for cotto wouldn’t be a problem.

Comment

• I'm sure he would beat him now. He's fighting at a higher weight, he's in his prime, the form of his life, and is one of the P4P best. While Mayweather is in his 40's and has been retired from real boxing for 3/4 years now.

Sometimes things are best left in the past, and this fight is one of them. They've already thought and Mayweather won. It's 2019, it's done and dusted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        In fairness though I do think Canelo wins at this point. People joke that Floyd routed Canelo and it was anywhere from 11-1 to 8-4...a few close rounds. However, Canelo did hit Floyd a couple of times and Canelo is just so much bigger now. Those punches would stagger Floyd's much older body that is slower, softer, and just not capable of absorbing those kinds of shots anymore.

And I'm a HUGE Floyd fan...but his days of competitive fighting are over. And that's for two reasons:

1. Floyd is overly critical of himself and since he can't perform up to his own standards...he wouldn't risk losing

2. The only fight left for Floyd that makes any money is a cross-over with Khabib, a rematch with Canelo (who is just entering prime and significantly bigger), or a rematch with Pacquiao (which is not very marketable anymore as Manny's stock is nearly irrelevant). Crawford, Spence, Charlo, Hurd, Thurman...none of them sell anything. Hell none of them have been on a single PPV card before. They have no chance of fighting Floyd. Of that group Floyd does beat Thurman who - trust me - is ordinary.

Only chance to see Floyd fight again, realistically, is Khabib cross-over or an underwhelming rematch with Manny
        Crawford has did you forget that secondly you are right on the options Floyd will most likely right Khabib before Manny but I could see him facing Canelo if they can agree on the weight issue but that will be the biggest payout in history for them two and that's cause Canelo has big draw and Floyd is the Undisputed Undefeated Champion that would have no problem going up 1 weight class to meet Canelo evenly

Comment

• Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          Mayweather vs canelo wasn’t a thing years before the cotto fight. And you can’t say yea I’ll fight you at 152 but then say never mind I want to change it after negotiations start. And plus canelo is bigger than cotto so off course 154 for cotto wouldn’t be a problem.
          You can cause thats what he did. Canelo spoke of the Mayweather fights years before it happened, Mayweather had his eyes on Canelo out of fear cause he digged up a old article where Canelo said 152 years ago. FACTS. Now you can deny them and cheerlead Mayweather all you wants one thing you cant do is deny facts.

Comment

You can cause thats what he did. Canelo spoke of the Mayweather fights years before it happened, Mayweather had his eyes on Canelo out of fear cause he digged up a old article where Canelo said 152 years ago. FACTS. Now you can deny them and cheerlead Mayweather all you wants one thing you cant do is deny facts.
            sup man, ban bet for mickey hoecia vs spence?

Comment

years before, he didnt want it anymore. It was mayweather who said yes yes 154 easy for cotto but with canelo it was NO NO 152lb or no fight. You cant argue with facts.

Comment

everyone agrees mayweather doesnt stand a chance against Canelo today, hell Mayweather probably didnt stand a chance against a non drained full 154lb canelo which is why mayweather refused to fight him other than at 152lb. These are jsut facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  Fool what happened last time? you had a mental meltdown. Had conspriacy theories, you blamed bigpoppapump of delted threads or soemthing, you made up this entire world in your mind lol, biggest mental meltdown this site has seen you loucky I felt sorry for you and didnt blow it up so everyone can poke and laugh at your pathethic ass. you a staright up weirdo and a liar and I will not have your suicide on my conscious. now leave me alone.

Comment

Not what happened. Canelo v floyd was only a thing about a year before it happened. And it would have happened earlier if canelo took trout on floyds undercard. Besides that, it was Canelo who said he would fight floyd at 150 after floyd said he was done at 154. 150 was the middle ground. Floyd agreed then gave canelo a bigger advantage with 152 and floyd lost weight between the official weigh-in and fight night.

Comment

Fool what happened last time? you had a mental meltdown. Had conspriacy theories, you blamed bigpoppapump of delted threads or soemthing, you made up this entire world in your mind lol, biggest mental meltdown this site has seen you loucky I felt sorry for you and didnt blow it up so everyone can poke and laugh at your pathethic ass. you a staright up weirdo and a liar and I will not have your suicide on my conscious. now leave me alone.
                      so you saying you're scared of the bet? you're saying you have no confidence in mickey hoecia. you're saying you wrote an essay just now instead of just saying no i don't want to bet. lmao, scared. WAR MICKEY sucks hoecia's dick to the fullest but got no confidence in his boy

you want me to leave u alone, it's easy, take the bet, have confidence in your boy, he wins, then u get your wish

Comment

Working...
                      X