No announcement yet.

canelo is now a hero to the people of the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    and he was a hero to mayweather/broner fans a few weeks ago but now hes a villain cause hes signed with DAZN, hasnt fought the big bad charlo immediately, is ranked ahead of Crawford now by many p4p and says he wants to rematch Floyd so you are now threatened by him and need to drag him down.
    This post is full of lies. No one is suggesting Canelo is a villain for going to DAZN. He isn't ranked ahead of Crawford p4p by anyone credible. Why would any Floyd fan feel threatened by Canelo calling for a rematch when he beat Canelo 12-0? That is just stupid.

The 1st post was accurate because it called out the hypocrisy of people like you. You got your feelings hurt by it so you lie about stuff.

Worse, you then made a Charlo v Canelo thread this morning just so you could criticize anyone that picks Charlo. Shameful and pathetic even for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      This post is full of lies. No one is suggesting Canelo is a villain for going to DAZN. He isn't ranked ahead of Crawford p4p by anyone credible. Why would any Floyd fan feel threatened by Canelo calling for a rematch when he beat Canelo 12-0? That is just stupid.

The 1st post was accurate because it called out the hypocrisy of people like you. You got your feelings hurt by it so you lie about stuff.

Worse, you then made a Charlo v Canelo thread this morning just so you could criticize anyone that picks Charlo. Shameful and pathetic even for you.
      His resume is light years ahead of Crawford. He doesn't win every round like Crawford because he actually fights good opponents, golovkin trout lara cotto versus postol ramirez horn indongo, wow thats a tough one i wonder who should be ranked higher.

Comment

His resume is light years ahead of Crawford. He doesn't win every round like Crawford because he actually fights good opponents, golovkin trout lara cotto versus postol ramirez horn indongo, wow thats a tough one i wonder who should be ranked higher.
        Crawford has never tested positive either. We don't know how clean Canelo was for any of those wins. Isn't that what you implied before?

You had GGG above Canelo when his resume was worse than Crawford's, so I'm thinking it's ok to have Crawford ahead of Canelo.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Crawford has never tested positive either. We don't know how clean Canelo was for any of those wins. Isn't that what you implied before?

You had GGG above Canelo when his resume was worse than Crawford's, so I'm thinking it's ok to have Crawford ahead of Canelo.
            Its okay we all know why u rate crawford higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              what I just said is true

few years ago canelo was a poosy to the UK army....a couple of weeks ago he was the 2 time beneficiary of corrupt judging....a cheat...and also still a poosy

now that hes affiliated with the app that hearn runs his fighters through he is now a national hero to the UK...its hilarious...how hes "Cashnelo" and whatever else you wanna call him...I see uk guys now praising him as a warrior....now hes "fought a beast twice in a row".....that wasn't the tune a couple of weeks ago
              I didn't ask you whether it was true or not, I asked you why you write this sort of stuff? Why troll with this sort of rubbish when you could, as you have in the past, write something decent which could actually generate a decent thread?

I guess you won't answer, maybe you can't or you don't even know yourself? Just seems a pity when you see someone who could actually talk intelligently about boxing reduce themselves to this sort of thing.

Comment

Its okay we all know why u rate crawford higher.
                Hmm passive racial implication.

I rank him higher for the same reason people like Cliff Rold does-he's the better fighter. I rank Loma and Usyk ahead of Canelo too, Mikey and Inoue as well. Guess they are just like Crawford.

Comment

I'm really not sure Trout or old Cotto wins are that much better (if at all) than Gamboa or Postol. Lara is perhaps so is GGG but I think the majority believe he lost all those fights or went 0-2-1 in them. Cotto is a bigger name but that doesn't always + better fighter/better win.

Regarding OP I don't think the views of NSB are a worldwide reflection of how fans feel. I'm sure if Canelo fought in England he'd get a huge reception and draw a large crowd 2/3 years ago and now. This forum basically just represents the worst level of boxing/sports fans and not the type of fans you see at events that pay to watch live fights and respect boxers.

Comment

heres everyones stance on Andrade 6 months ago

"biggest waste in boxing...huge underachiever....didn't even look good against culcay who he should have beaten easily....ducked charlo....doesn't fight anyone...30 years old and nothing noteworthy"

signs with hearn and now canelo signs with DAZN

"canelo vs Andrade is a premier fight in boxing"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      When were UK fans known as haters of Canelo?

Because I must have missed that memo.
                      Just another Wilder fanatic sprouting out venom. For whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X