Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: If I Have The Opportunity, I'd Love To Fight Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Don't duck anyone does this maowri warrior?
    No he doesn't. I'm not so keen on his fighting style but I do think he comes off as a class act and I like his willingness to fight whomever. He was going to fight Jennings before he got this fight. That's no slouch. I also think he's a tricky fighter to go against. His style and athleticism can make any fight awkward and appear close. While he didn't win the Joshua fight he seemed to make the big Brit look awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Sounds boring as hell. Neither guy throws punches.
      Really? I've seen highlight reels of some of Parker fight he used his victims like punch bag. Fury wears his victims down as well

Comment

After seeing what Hughie did, there are 2 scenarios.

1. Tyson Fury TKOs him in the latter half
        2. Tyson wins all 12 rounds for a UD

Hughie ran and rightfully didn't get the W, but his style is the same as Tyson's except inferior in every aspect (experience, power, size, reach, strength in the clinch etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          This would be an interesting clash of styles
          I think Fury would let him eat jab for 12 rounds like AJ did. Tyson would tie him up like Hughie did and it could be a horrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            On June 9th former WBA/WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (26-0) returned to the ring after a two and half year hiatus brought on by a suspension. He stopped a severely over matched Sefer Seferi in four rounds.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Why not. It would be a good payday and I think he would beat today's Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Really? I've seen highlight reels of some of Parker fight he used his victims like punch bag. Fury wears his victims down as well
              The last three fights Fury has averaged less than 7 landed punches per round. He doesn't throw and he lands even less frequently.

Comment

Parker wouldn't win a round.

Comment

If this happens, the free fight interviews/promotions will be more exciting to watch.

Comment

Boring fight, i rather watch senior golf!

Fury needs to shut up and knock the cobwebs off b4 he steps in with anyone decent!

Parker can beat Whyte if he moves around but coming forward against a haymaker throwing Dillian Whyte may cost him!

Comment

A boring boring bout between two running fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X