• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post
    wouldnt be wise to come back now
    OMG that sig Mad props for that

Comment

that abysmal eye gouging performance from Juicin J gave Wlad confidence.

Comment

He's to old

Comment

It was a decent April fools from him to be fair.
          I saw his tweet and thought he'd seen the fight last night and the big stadium atmosphere had wet his appetite again

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post

Comment

He beats David Price.

Comment

I think it's an April Fools. But then again, the tweet was posted on March 31st at 11:46pm..
                And after seeing yesterday's performance, maybe he does want the rematch...

Comment

Surely April Fools, but judging by AJ's and Wilders last fight plus Klitschkos last performance against AJ, I wouldn't make him that great of an under dog against either of them, 2-1 or 3-1 odds against WK.

Comment

Wilder vs Klitschko Las Vegas TMobile
                    AJ doesnt want to fight, he wants Whyte to beat Wilder so he can have an easier path to Wilder's title (this is what Whyte has said).
                    Since they are playing games, Wilder needs to fight Klitschko, and say phuck AJ, since they wanna avoid fighting. Its gotta be the testing, AJ "the juiceman", is avoiding this fight for a reason....(i dont believe boxers are scared of fighting) but his promoter is scared of losing, and oh yeah, AJ "the juiceman", did say he was scared of losing, when they asked him last week.

Comment

Working...
                    X