This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermall Charlo: Danny Jacobs is a pu$$y a$$ n*****

I thought Jacobs walked up with a dude with one eyeball. He didn't look like a cop to me.

Comment

Why didn't he say that to his face then? Dude shut up and looked shook.

Comment

Tough talk for a guy that turned into a little b*tch when Jacobs confronted him. No one is buying your ****.

Comment

I like Charlo, but c'mon son. Jacobs approached you like a man and you weren't poppin off all this fly crap then. Got a little liquor in him and all of a sudden he's brave

Comment

That's not what you said to his face This guy looks drunk and high. Embarrassing.

Comment

This is embarrassing

Comment

So far for some unknown reason Jermall is getting to fight middleweights who aren't very good and is ranked number 1. Jacobs is fighting a much better fighter than Jermall is. Having a giant lion tattoo and talking big doesn't make Jermall a lion. I think Jacobs would beat him.

Comment

Oh boy. A real life video bad-ass!!!! Where was this gruff talk when they were face to face?!?!?! Crickets!

Comment

Would love to see Jacob shut him up. I use to dig the Charlo brothers but too much talk lately turned off, Danny all the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X