No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Mexico for the win. ALL PPV are free, hell every fight is free.

Live and learn, theirs a reason Mexican are the biggest boxing fan base their is!
    im proud of mexican boxers for really caring for its true citizens, lol, rican fighters dont care as much for its own people but mexican fighters love their people too much, lol, i love the mexican fighters, cotto is sending a big **** u it seems to the unsuspecting fans by charging only them and letting mexicans in mexico watch this fight for free

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      The complainers will always make themselves out to be a larger group than they actually are. I'll bet he comes out on top here.
      its true, lol, rican fans got screwed cause even the mexicans in mexico get to watch this fight for free

Comment

• Get your money, Cotto. You've earned it. If you can't go back to the "island" over this, then "they" have never loved you. Which is bullshit.

Pretty much fought everybody. Avenged Plasterito. Lost to a great American, but hey, who hasn't?

He gets past Trout, then we have him vs Canelo, PR vs Mexico, and a whole bunch of threads.

The American gets the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Mexico for the win. ALL PPV are free, hell every fight is free.

Live and learn, theirs a reason Mexican are the biggest boxing fan base their is!
          cotto got love for the mexicans, he only wants his fans to pay up to be fans of his, lol, cotto should get a national holiday in mexico for taxing his own fans, lol, like the homie sweet pea said, ''Get your money, Cotto. You've earned it. If you can't go back to the "island" over this, then "they" have never loved you. Which is bullshit.'', lol, cotto is now my favorite rican fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Get your money, Cotto. You've earned it. If you can't go back to the "island" over this, then "they" have never loved you. Which is bullshit.

Pretty much fought everybody. Avenged Plasterito. Lost to a great American, but hey, who hasn't?

He gets past Trout, then we have him vs Canelo, PR vs Mexico, and a whole bunch of threads.

The American gets the winner.
            good post and you are right about this, lol, i like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              im proud of mexican boxers for really caring for its true citizens, lol, rican fighters dont care as much for its own people but mexican fighters love their people too much, lol, i love the mexican fighters, cotto is sending a big **** u it seems to the unsuspecting fans by charging only them and letting mexicans in mexico watch this fight for free
              Probably has more Mexican fans anyways. Screw the crybaby Ricans. I'm paying for the fight, just make a small group and enjoy. Bunch of whiners! Everything must be handout with these people....

Notice I'm Rican as well just cut from a different cloth.

Comment

• I bet they're celebrating right now. Lol

Comment

• Uh because it would sell in puerto rico but not nearly as well as the mainland?

They have had plenty of US PPV fights for free on the UK. And the US shows some of the crappy K2 fights for free from germany because nobody here would pay for it. You think Haye-Wlad was free in the UK or Germany like it was in the US?

These crybaby puerto ricans act like this is the only fight this has ever been done. This is a business not a charity.
                  Last edited by elfag; 12-02-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X