Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo will be even stronger for rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To put a thumb up GGG A$$ Canelo should hire Memo Heridea the man who can make supplements that can pass any drug test

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Now he gave rounds away? Like he had a choice?
      Did you even watch the fight? He became enamored by his own defense and spent some rounds showing that he can dodge GG's attack, but didn't put in enough output to win the round. I didn't make this up. You can hear his corner yelling at him about it repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Did you even watch the fight? He became enamored by his own defense and spent some rounds showing that he can dodge GG's attack, but didn't put in enough output to win the round. I didn't make this up. You can hear his corner yelling at him about it repeatedly.
        No he spent time running because he was tired.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          No he spent time running because he was tired.
          You clearly didn't see what I'm talking about. I'm referring to the times he spent slipping punches, sometimes in the pocket, but not giving any output. His corner saw it. Many people picking canelo in the rematch saw it.
          This "running" shyt was made up by Abe Sanchez and people have just been parroting it, even though it makes no sense.

Comment

You clearly didn't see what I'm talking about. I'm referring to the times he spent slipping punches, sometimes in the pocket, but not giving any output. His corner saw it. Many people picking canelo in the rematch saw it.
            This "running" shyt was made up by Abe Sanchez and people have just been parroting it, even though it makes no sense.
            I never understood the rhetoric that Canelo ran for 12 rounds. He did gas though, and I didn't understand him just standing against the ropes for entire rounds. It was like he was trying to rope a dope G' but eating shots.

but I also didn't understand G giving Canelo 6 seconds to shake his head after each punch before throwing another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              And that’s what makes it interesting redd. If he does that he opens himself up. I’m calling it now canelo by KO.
              Bro WTF ?? canelo by KO ???
              i have no doubt he wins, but a clear UD...

Comment

I predict he won't screw around this time. He'll actually listen to his team and not give away rounds.
                I agree with you about alot Red but here we part ways. Canelo gets more aggressive he will get stopped I think. He has to set his feet to throw, if he is throwing Golovkin can counter. He fought the best fight he could against the guy he had on front of him last time. That's how I see it, now I've been around long enough to know I don't know ****, that's just how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  To put a thumb up GGG A$$ Canelo should hire Memo Heridea the man who can make supplements that can pass any drug test
                  he could have done that long ago if he really wanted to..

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    With all that money, that fool should have hired Heroidia or Victo Conte ages ago

He would have never gotten caught and the match would have already taken place in may

but they don't want to let anyone new on the team

ginger is stuck with his C-class ****ty team. including his bum trainer

It's impressive he's still gotten far without a world class trainer or s/c coach

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    he could have done that long ago if he really wanted to..
                    He doesn't do it out of "loyalty" to his C-class ****ty team. It will cost him, he has the money to hire the best professionals the sport can offer, and by all means he should do it
                    Last edited by lopetego; 06-13-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Here's why.

He was eating low-quality Mexican beef while training for the first fight. Now after everything that's happened, he'll only be eating prime, lean cuts of beef from top U.S. farms.

This will help him to lean up more easily and he'll be stronger for the fight as a result.
                      Boxing's biggest draw eats low quality beef?

His beef was the Aryan race of beefs. His cows were specially selected and trained and injected like Ivan Drago.

Or, most likely, Canelo ate fish and chicken and took Clen to cycle off his PEDS...

Comment

Working...
                      X