• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about so shut up already... LOL

I owned your shadow... lol

Goodbye...
    F**ing Cowar, and that's how you shut a bull s***er blabber mouth, put up or shut the HU!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
      I'm guessing BJS belt doesn't come cheap, might be in the 60/40 split range. I also pick BJS to school this No-Clen version of Canelote.
      He may school Canelo all he want. But BJS is not knocking him out. And this is pretty much guaranteed decision in Canelo's favor in US. The question is whether BJS is ready to sell his belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
        He may school Canelo all he want. But BJS is not knocking him out. And this is pretty much guaranteed decision in Canelo's favor in US. The question is whether BJS is ready to sell his belt.

Would you call it running, if blow job Sounders runs away from Canelo? or would you call it boxing? or since is Canelo in the other side of the spectrum than is not running because it fits your agenda?

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          F**ing Cowar, and that's how you shut a bull s***er blabber mouth, put up or shut the HU!!
          You're using the wrong account to quote me dude... Switch to your other account, the shadow one... LOL

Comment

• Thank you.

It's time to move on from the lil g mess. Let him deal with his long line of mandatories.

BJS is a style nightmare for Canelo but I don't see why Alvarez wouldn't fight him.

Let's not forget Nelo fought Lara against his promoters wishes.

but if BJS looks ordinary vs Murray he'll become a bum overnight and a fight vs Canelo loses all appeal. that's boxing fans for you lol.

Charlo I believe is made to order for Canelo. he'll be there exchanging punches putting him in range to get smoked by Canelo counters.

but let's hope Loeffler stops begging and tells lil g to move on with his life.

Comment

• Get this fight done! Getting the wbo belt would be a great move by canelo. It’s obvious ggg is ducking with that 50/50 bs... and if you get the wbo strap, then you can come back to unify with ggg and have more leverage against him do to him being older, and you now having a belt. Lmao. Perfect

Comment

• If there's no rematch, I'd be surprised if Spike isn't his next opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Actually I just heard Charlo is #1 if GGG doesnt take the fight. He has no promotor and they are talking directly to him... Easy fight to make. Im down for this one.
                  Charlo has a valid management contract with Haymon. If Golden Boy tried to talk directly with Charlo it would be tortious interference.

They MUST go through Haymon.

Comment

• i think canelo should steer clear of saunders. his footspeed would be a killer.

canelo's going to have hte benefit of the cards, of course. unless saunders knocks him out of the ring they'll job him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      If there's no rematch, I'd be surprised if Spike isn't his next opponent.

and golovkin will be another year older in 2019 when the fight is made for cinco de mayo weekend.

hell, the saunders taht beat lemiuex would give both guys problems. styles make fights. golovkin was having trouble locating canelo freaking alvarez . wtf is he going to do against saunders?

Comment

Working...
                      X