Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe that Snuff films are real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    of course they exist. i'm sure they're rare, but that they exist and are shared. people dedicate their lives to being sick, sick f#cks. there are several cases where serial killers kept people in dungeons [usually a basement or an outbuilding] for rape, torure, etc. and some were filmed.

pretty sure it's illegal to host a snuff film on your website, own it, etc, just like child and animal ****. they probably make the rounds on private email accounts, the darkweb [which i wouldn't know how to turn on, but people on this website have accessed,] etc.

there was supposedly snuff film called "the destruction of daisy" where a young girl was raped and killed, and it supposedly made the rounds on the "darkweb."

you can get a f#cking sex slave on the dark web, pounds of drugs, get a contract for murder, etc. i'm pretty sure you can buy a video without a ton of fuss. doubt it's cheap, and you're probably talking to an undercover fed 1 out of 10 times you try, but i'm sure it can be done.

somebody on this website has seen the video i'm talking about. he goes by "anorak"

also, i don't think this is illegal, but i've seen "two guys one hammer" which is a video of two russian psychopaths killing a homeless guy with a screwdriver and a hammer. they're a babystep away from a snuff film . they committed the more heinous crime; murder. all they'd have to do was rape the guy.

isis and other terror orgs have posted legit beheadings and mass shootings / executions on the internet. i'm warning anybody who is interested in looking for these videos; they will stick with you, and you shouldnt' watcht hem unless you genuinely feel compelled. i can't watch anything like that any longer, but i used to be batsh#t nuts in my early 20's, and i've seen a lot of gore. it's literally a search away,and it's all over the internet.
    Might I ask why were you watching gore related media?

Comment

also, i don't think this is illegal, but i've seen "two guys one hammer" which is a video of two russian psychopaths killing a homeless guy with a screwdriver and a hammer. they're a babystep away from a snuff film . they committed the more heinous crime; murder. all they'd have to do was rape the guy.

isis and other terror orgs have posted legit beheadings and mass shootings / executions on the internet. i'm warning anybody who is interested in looking for these videos; they will stick with you, and you shouldnt' watcht hem unless you genuinely feel compelled. i can't watch anything like that any longer, but i used to be batsh#t nuts in my early 20's, and i've seen a lot of gore. it's literally a search away,a nd it's all over the internet.
      i've seen a little bit of "two guys one hammer, fucked up stuff and a friend showed me a beheading video he had on his cell phone, caught me unaware, it does stick you, it really does.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Probably for the same reason I do it.

It's entertaining like a horror flick, and the fact that it's real adds to the attraction.

It's why people watch combat sports, and why people watched the gladiators, and bull baiting, etc throughout history.

We may have advanced civilization in certain aspects, but we are still very much human, and we have carnal/primal desires and attractions at times, it's just that the average sane human can suppress this and not act it out and cause people harm in the process.

I am also an OEF/OIF war vet, and have seen atrocities you really probably wouldn't believe or want to hear about. It's sort of an extension of that void, that bloodthirst, that hunger, that drive that was embedded in me to seek out gore and violence for entertainment.

I think it's a better outlet to jerk off to gore online than to shoot up a club of ******** like that Orlando turd, so to each their own.

Site I frequent the most when I have that itch: Crazy**** . com

Comment

felt compelled, had access, executed.

if i had to pick a word i'd say that i was curious.

Comment

have you seen "guinea pigs" videos? i saw the one that charlie sheen thought it was a real snuff film, dude must've been really high

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Probably for the same reason I do it.

It's entertaining like a horror flick, and the fact that it's real adds to the attraction.

It's why people watch combat sports, and why people watched the gladiators, and bull baiting, etc throughout history.

We may have advanced civilization in certain aspects, but we are still very much human, and we have carnal/primal desires and attractions at times, it's just that the average sane human can suppress this and not act it out and cause people harm in the process.

I am also an OEF/OIF war vet, and have seen atrocities you really probably wouldn't believe or want to hear about. It's sort of an extension of that void, that bloodthirst, that hunger, that drive that was embedded in me to seek out gore and violence for entertainment.

I think it's a better outlet to jerk off to gore online than to shoot up a club of ******** like that Orlando turd, so to each their own.

Site I frequent the most when I have that itch: Crazy**** . com

Green K Sent. I just don't have the stomach for that stuff. I've never actively looked for any gore related material. Apparently every kind of video you can imagine is out there. Guys cutting their peanus and balls off and stuff like that. Sticking an ice pick up their urethera. The thought of that gives me chills. I'm scared of getting fucking shots. Needles freak me out,which is a good thing because with my genetic disposition,I would probably be addicted to heroin right now.

Comment

I did see a gif of R. Budd Dwyer shooting himself on live tv.

Comment

I stumbled across that video. The sound of the blood pouring out of his nose and mouth is sickening.

Comment

Yeah I can't remember where but I ran across this once.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    15 years ago, a German man named Armin Meiwes killed another man in a sexual-sadistic ritual and videotaped it all. The sickest twist here is that the victim was fully consenting. Meiwes firstly amputated his penis, they tried eating it together, etc. When the victim died several hours later Meiwes slaughtered him, cut him up in pieces and put meat in his freezer for later consumption. Colorful stuff. Some court officials have seen the tapes which are not floating around out there somewhere, so no need to waste time looking for them.

You can find some stills from the tapes though (just checked, lol)
                    I saw this dude being interviewed from his cell on one of those Nat Geo World's Worst Prison documentaries.

Comment

yea of course they're real. excluding serial killers, it's always rich degenerates. Saudi Arabia is probably the #1 producer of snuff films. they are rich beyond belief to get away with that kind of stuff, and not to mention that women there are worthless to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                      X