Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-19-2018, 04:54 AM #121
Left hook city central

Quoted: 1230 Post(s)
Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 387.56
Total Points: 70,436,057,568,446.80
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Wow, that has the rank as the most honest post I've ever read. Hope everything is good with you.

However, your sniping at Joshua seems to be unjust. Everything he seems to do people like you have some sort of problem with him. You're just looking to bad mouth him and accuse him of things he's quite clearly not guilty of.

With Wladimir, he's looking to pick his brains and learn from him because he's done this for much longer than Joshua has. That's a good thing because it shows Joshua isn't ignorant and that he doesn't know it all. He's willing to take in as much information as he can to further his career and help him to stay on top. He's in this for the long term. That's good for a young fighter that he's willing to learn.

Joshua isn't so much as using Wladimir, he's just asking him to give him as much advice as he can for the betterment of his own career. And with that comes a natural friendship. But the way you make it seem is that Joshua is selfish and doesn't really care about Wladimir at all when that couldn't be further from the truth. Joshua speaks very highly of Wladimir and respects him for what he's achieved and hopes to have a similar career himself. Nothing wrong with that.

Just stop with the toxic posts, man. Joshua seems an alright fella and doesn't deserve the kind of comments you give him. It comes off as very unjust, That's all.
Everythings cool mate, getting there.

Yeah looking back at yesterday I was out of order. I've had a clouded view of aj since the Whyte fight. I should be less critical and to be fair, who am I to criticise him he's doing better then I expected in the sport.

The klitschko friendship is a good thing although in regards to fury I don't think any advice can be given to aj other then wlad saying "aj he is a nightmare he does head feint like a 6 foot 9 rooster and never stops moving, hit him more then I did if you can"

And yeah I will stop with the negative **** no need for it I got more angry at the replies on here then my original irk with aj then it just went over the top.

In actual truth I respect any man getting in that ring, it's a lonely place at the lowest level which I've competed in the ams so I respect the pros a hell of a lot. And from now no more toxic posts at all, I'll ignore the Internet gangsters and focus on my own ****. Thanks for the Advice mate.
Introspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-19-2018, 05:02 AM #122
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 833 Post(s)
5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,020,710.58
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Nobody fears bum squad

Whyte cant wait to take his soul
the same whyte that lost to chinsora an a.j.. who is whtye? Ortiz stops aj and whtye same night. Lol.
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:04 AM #123
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 833 Post(s)
5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of5000boxing has much to be proud of
Total Points: 100,020,710.58
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
Itís a colloquial term but letís look at your last post. Do you know the difference between too and to? I hope so. Letís not try to be tough guys on the net because your big mouth would be quiet if I was in front of you.You are a nobody acting tough because you are on the net. You little weasel.
Lol.. keyboard warriors!
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:48 PM #124
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2749 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,111,246.38
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
Everythings cool mate, getting there.

Yeah looking back at yesterday I was out of order. I've had a clouded view of aj since the Whyte fight. I should be less critical and to be fair, who am I to criticise him he's doing better then I expected in the sport.

The klitschko friendship is a good thing although in regards to fury I don't think any advice can be given to aj other then wlad saying "aj he is a nightmare he does head feint like a 6 foot 9 rooster and never stops moving, hit him more then I did if you can"

And yeah I will stop with the negative **** no need for it I got more angry at the replies on here then my original irk with aj then it just went over the top.

In actual truth I respect any man getting in that ring, it's a lonely place at the lowest level which I've competed in the ams so I respect the pros a hell of a lot. And from now no more toxic posts at all, I'll ignore the Internet gangsters and focus on my own ****. Thanks for the Advice mate.
Cool. No problem my man.
Sid-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List