No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Maintains Path is Being Mapped Out To Joshua-Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I find it laughable how gullible NSB members are believing slick Eddie Hearn at the same time I'm reading comments that are insulting the 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder for what Hearn is orchestrating yet Deontay is getting heat for the delay

-- which leads me to my other thought soon the WBO will be contested by Parker-Fury, does anyone not see that as a favorable road for Joshua to collect another title? and do you think team Parker is not going to accept this fight in Another unification or even worse if Hughie wins?! are you dimwits paying attention?!
    The WBO would be a favourable road for Joshua to collect another title. Would be an even more favourable road for Wilder to collect another title considering that Joshua has 2 fights he has to fight and Wilder has 1...

Wilder could face Stiverne, then face the winner of Hughie v Parker then face Joshua for all the belts. Parker talked about fighting Wilder before so all Wilder has got to do is offer enough to Parker to make the fight worthwhile for him to take now rather than wait for Joshua.

Obviously if Wilder's team don't put up enough dough to entice Parker or aren't willing to take the risk (note I am NOT saying that would be the case) then Wilder will be competing with Parker/Hughie for Joshua's third fight... but at the end of the day a Joshua v Wilder fight would be bigger than a Joshua v Hughie or a Joshua v Parker fight unless Hughie/Parker seriously make waves in their next 2 fights.

Equally Wilder could take Ortiz out of the occasion too...
    Last edited by Deus; 08-09-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
      The WBO would be a favourable road for Joshua to collect another title. Would be an even more favourable road for Wilder to collect another title considering that Joshua has 2 fights he has to fight and Wilder has 1...

Wilder could face Stiverne, then face the winner of Hughie v Parker then face Joshua for all the belts. Parker talked about fighting Wilder before so all Wilder has got to do is offer enough to Parker to make the fight worthwhile for him to take now rather than wait for Joshua.

Obviously if Wilder's team don't put up enough dough to entice Parker or aren't willing to take the risk (note I am NOT saying that would be the case) then Wilder will be competing with Parker/Hughie for Joshua's third fight... but at the end of the day a Joshua v Wilder fight would be bigger than a Joshua v Hughie or a Joshua v Parker fight unless Hughie/Parker seriously make waves in their next 2 fights.

Equally Wilder could take Ortiz out of the occasion too...
      Are you ****en serious?! its been reported multiple times Parker wants Joshua : he changed his tune in regards to a Wilder unification! and how do you expect Deontay to offer Parker something as lucrative as a fight with Joshua?

Comment

I wonder if AJ is a big enough payday for Wilder to risk fighting someone with a pulse.

AJ's next opponent, Pulev, a fight that many have criticised is literally better than anybody on Deontay's twice as long resume.

For that matter Dillan Whyte would be top 2 on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          Good luck getting Wilder to agree to that.

He is the biggest chickenshit in boxing and a disgrace to the WBC belt.
          Wilder wants the fight NOW

The chicken**** drug dealer wants to put it off indefinitely.
          Last edited by Kigali; 08-09-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Wilder should honour his mandatory with Stiverne to pave the way for Wilder vs AJ next summer.
            Next summer??

What kind of boxing fans are you mofos??????????

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              I don't care about belts. The Joshua-Wilder will be the universally recognized heavyweight champion of the world. No trinkets are needed when that's on the line.

Funny how the same guys that are against "marinating" fights....want this fight to do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
                I wonder if AJ is a big enough payday for Wilder to risk fighting someone with a pulse.

AJ's next opponent, Pulev, a fight that many have criticised is literally better than anybody on Deontay's twice as long resume.

Suuure clown.....whatever you say.

Comment

I guess the path for Wilder will be Stiverne and "Big Baby?"

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post

This comment is horse **** lol Wilder's resume isn't great but those two guys aren't good either. I'm willing to bet Washington would beat Whyte tomorrow if they fought.

Comment

Right now you can't talk to Joshua's fans. They've never had a hvw titlist who fights most of his fights in the U.K. They don't know how to act lol.

First it's Wilder isn't a draw. Second it was who has Wilder beaten? Then it was Wilder ducked Whyte. Then it was let the fight marinate, even though they called Wilder trash and an easy win for the "stiff one"! Now it's Joshua will fight Pulev and then Ortiz.
                      Last edited by Raggamuffin; 08-09-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X