No announcement yet.

Cutting caleries leaves me feeling weak and in hunger type pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting caleries leaves me feeling weak and in hunger type pain

Its weird im full on things like lentils and vegetables and lean meat BUT my body KNOWS its missing 1000 calories and it lets me know. It kept waking up last night in a hunger type pain AND I WAS DREAMING ABOUT STRAWBERRY CROISSANTS I THINK I ALMOST SLEEP WALKED INTO MAKING THEM

Will that go away after a while? Is it always part of teh deal?

Im eating 1500 cals a day im 208lbs so im going for a fast fat loss and I want to keep it fast even if I suffer I didnt appear to loose enough eating 2000 calories I think my off days boosted my average calorie loss too close to maintenance
    Last edited by AlexKid; 03-19-2017, 07:30 PM.

Have you been off sugar long?

I tended to find it was sugar cravings as opposed to hunger cravings when i shred weight, if so Sugar cravings will start to subdue after about a week

Finally, not sure of the exact % but experts say something like 60% of all hunger cravings are actually water and your dehydrated, are you drinking wnough?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
      Have you been off sugar long?

I tended to find it was sugar cravings as opposed to hunger cravings when i shred weight, if so Sugar cravings will start to subdue after about a week

Finally, not sure of the exact % but experts say something like 60% of all hunger cravings are actually water and your dehydrated, are you drinking enough?
      Im not drinking enough water! Wow thats powerful info!

I am sugar addicted and even though I cut alot of calories I still manage to fit in a sugar treat of chocolate which takes up 300 of my 1500 calories

I haven't gone T total on sugar maybe I should? I think its sugar that got me overweight in the first place.

I could go T total on sugar but it would be hard and lame.

You have ace knowledge bro thanks a ton (no pun intended)

I ate 1700 calories today and I feel fine/ a little weak about 500 came from sugar, I think my body is reacting to the calorie loss/sudden change , I might try eating more meals because I only eat 2, but make them lower calorie each
      Last edited by AlexKid; 03-20-2017, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Im not drinking enough water! Wow thats powerful info!

I am sugar addicted and even though I cut alot of calories I still manage to fit in a sugar treat of chocolate which takes up 300 of my 1500 calories

I haven't gone T total on sugar maybe I should? I think its sugar that got me overweight in the first place.

I could go T total on sugar but it would be hard and lame.

You have ace knowledge bro thanks a ton (no pun intended)

I ate 1700 calories today and I feel fine/ a little weak about 500 came from sugar, I think my body is reacting to the calorie loss/sudden change , I might try eating more meals because I only eat 2, but make them lower calorie each

Didn't you post that same **** half a year ago claiming you will be eager to lose fat ASAP?

Seems like it didn't work, no surprise for you ****y troll with no discipline.
        Last edited by BuakawBanchamek; 03-20-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

hunger pains for a fighter is nothing. You need to focus on taking over your mind. That thing controls it all. So you need to control it before it controls you. Know what I mean?......

Comment

no worry, sugar is an absolute beast. Horrendous, we all love it, its no lie but when i completely cut refined sugar out its horrid (and i dont have that much in the first place)

As someone below points out, it is a state of mind also, be disciplined, if your weak in mind, remove temptation from your cupboard/fridge at home.

Preparation (like with everything boxing) is the key, cook your meals, portion control, freeze them down.
            We tend to cheat and eat poorly when we are rushed, so when you get up late you grab something on the go. Late home from work and you cant be bothered to spend an hour prepping and cooking you eat fast and bad.

Prep, prep, prep

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              hunger pains for a fighter is nothing. You need to focus on taking over your mind. That thing controls it all. So you need to control it before it controls you. Know what I mean?......
              Put the cookie down? Impossibru!

Comment

Working...
              X