Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't sleep my Mexican Neighbors keep replaying the Canelo-Khan KO and cheering loud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sleep my Mexican Neighbors keep replaying the Canelo-Khan KO and cheering loud

LOL They are partying but watching the fight outside on a projector with stereo speakers when the KO first happened they were yelling loud, before that it was so silent you could just hear the commentary of HBO and saying how Khan was boxing canelo.

Once that KO happened bam several houses who watched the fight erupted in cheers like they won the lotto.

Now the neighbor one home down from me is putting the sixth round over and over, and they are all cheering as if they saw it for the first time. I counted 15 times so far.

They are now blasting some Corrido music.

I don't get why they would be celebrating this KO over and over? it was a mismatch.

Finally they stopped replaying it lol, now they are blasting some mix of 80s music and Corridos.

Man Canelo is def the biggest star in boxing since Floyd and Manny retired. This dude has the Mexicans watching his fights like its a tradition, it being cinco de mayo weekend doesn't hurt either.

Comment

Bro, go join them and eat some carnitas or something instead of complaining about it on the internet. It's a Saturday night.

Comment

Go join the tequila party.

Comment

Comment

Great night of boxing! Man, Khan brought to King Canelo the first 3 rounds. I was ****ting bricks. When the k.o. happened, out neighbors came to check on us. We invited these white hipsters over for some beer and carne asada.

Join them, bro. They'll feed you and make you drink like there is no tomorrow!

Comment

Go and say, yo quiero taco bell.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Finally they stopped replaying it lol, now they are blasting some mix of 80s music and Corridos.

Man Canelo is def the biggest star in boxing since Floyd and Manny retired. This dude has the Mexicans watching his fights like its a tradition, it being cinco de mayo weekend doesn't hurt either.
                Agree! NO 97K PPV Buys here!

Comment

I **** you not, I swear to god when Marquez KO'd pacquaio the damn cops came and raided my house they said we had people in the house and we was touturing themn lmfao.

phoenix arizona baby, we have a kidnapping a day, all drug related no kids.

city of the home invasion they take this **** seriously

nothing to really be proud about, but this just shows you how hard it is to be down in a city like this.
                  Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-08-2016, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                    I **** you not, I swear to god when Marquez KO'd pacquaio the damn cops came and raided my house they said we had people in the house and we was touturing themn lmfao.

phoenix arizona baby, we have a kidnapping a day, all drug related no kids.

city of the home invasion they take this **** seriously

nothing to really be proud about, but this just shows you how hard it is to be down in a city like this.
                    Phoenix is for *******.

Comment

Working...
                    X