No announcement yet.

Retiring to make a 'come back'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
    TBE next fight will be the highest PPV since... well TBE's last fight. LOL!
    against another cherry.

Comment

Originally posted by jibberjabber View Post
      What do people think about this? I feel a bit manipulated by boxers who retire in full knowledge that they are going to return to the ring. It's disrespectful to the fans isn't it?
      If you feel manipulated and disrespected by this, you seriously need to get a life!

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        do you consider george foreman a *****? Brett favre? Retiring and un-retiring is normal in sports. Especially in boxing.
        i do........................

Comment

Do you consider George Foreman a *****? Brett Favre? Retiring and un-retiring is normal in sports. Especially in boxing.
          Doing it twice? that's too much. Knowing that you will come back, twice.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Ok. Well if he fights again don't watch it. It's not that big of a deal. I'm not that emotionally invested. I don't feel betrayed. It happens all the time in sports especially in boxing. Hell, Rios just un-retired.

Comment

Conman at it's best.

Daylight robbery is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jibberjabber View Post
                What do people think about this? I feel a bit manipulated by boxers who retire in full knowledge that they are going to return to the ring. It's disrespectful to the fans isn't it?
                Floyd's already done it twice so anyone who would be surprised if he comes back again should be ashamed.

Comment

Ok. Well if he fights again don't watch it. It's not that big of a deal. I'm not that emotionally invested. I don't feel betrayed. It happens all the time in sports especially in boxing. Hell, Rios just un-retired.
                  The fight against Berto sold because it was his last fight. He even did some BS praying stuff in the middle of the ring after the fight. Lol, what a bad actor. And his fans bought it. Ask PBP... he bought the fight cuz he thought it was the last one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    You ever heard of SRL?

Comment

This person has been holding onto that account for almost two years waiting for the right time to use it to post about Mayweather Remembered the password and everything
                      hahaha. . . patience is a virtue

Comment

Working...
                      X