No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Danny Garcia Deal Almost Done For September 13 Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElCuchillo View Post
    Manny just destroyed a young hungry undefeated black fighter. Something Mayweather never had the ballz to do!

Get over it, Algeri is a very tough fight. Pac is fighting a very slick undefeated athlete.

Mayweather is fighting another flat footed face first brawler.

Pac gets the fighter of the year if he beats Algeri.

Deal with it
    If Hopkins beats Kovalev, then he will get it. If not, then Terrence Crawford will get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      If Hopkins beats Kovalev, then he will get it. If not, then Terrence Crawford will get it.
      Good point. Winner of that fight could get the FOTY.

Crawford? Hell no. Beating shortboa fighting way above his weight class doesn't get you FOTY

Comment

Good point. Winner of that fight could get the FOTY.
        Kovalev can't get it. And He won't get it because Bernard Hopkins will beat Sergey Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          To be honest, I think it will be less than the first one because people really only want to see one fight involving Mayweather. I am a Floyd fan and I want to see him fight Pacquiao. The only way Mayweather does a million again is if he fights Pacquiao, or someone with a solid following. Like Danny Garcia, Don't deny it, he has a fan base, and he gets people to tune in. I believe Mayweather can do over a million with these 4 fighters. Manny, Danny, GGG 154, and Hopkins 160.
          He could do a million with Khan i think. Or Kell brook. Maybe not here. So we know that wont happen. Maybe though. I like GGG...Not sure on the viewers yet. Theyre trying to make him a cross over star but they aint feeding him the right names. Danny...I dont know after the whole Salka thing. If Danny fights another good opponent id go with yes. But i think Manny and Danny will get it on first! What you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Alverez, Ortiz, Guerreo ...all top notch there! hehehee
            All of them are better than rios and Algieri. Jmm beat the **** outta pacquiao and pacquiao is 1-1 vs Bradley. Do you really wanna compare recent opposition between Floyd and pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              He could do a million with Khan i think. Or Kell brook. Maybe not here. So we know that wont happen. Maybe though. I like GGG...Not sure on the viewers yet. Theyre trying to make him a cross over star but they aint feeding him the right names. Danny...I dont know after the whole Salka thing. If Danny fights another good opponent id go with yes. But i think Manny and Danny will get it on first! What you think?
              I think Manny will try to go after Brook to try and Force the hand of Mayweather or Marquez. Marquez wants a belt. If Floyd and Manny own all the belts, it may put enough pressure on both of them to fight. If Manny fights brook in england, I believe he will lose, but anywhere else, he will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                All of them are better than rios and Algieri. Jmm beat the **** outta pacquiao and pacquiao is 1-1 vs Bradley. Do you really wanna compare recent opposition between Floyd and pacquiao?
                Win for Win

Bradley > Canelo

Win for Win

Algeri > Maidana

Comment

Win for Win

Bradley > Canelo

Win for Win

Algeri > Maidana
                  Wtf????? Hahahahahaha hahahaha

Comment

• I thought Bradley lost both fights but the first fight could've gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X