Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Manny sue Arum for $100 million dollars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Manny sue Arum for $100 million dollars?

Pacquiao has been asking for the Floyd Mayweather fight for over a year now, and his promoter has done absolutely nothing to make it happen. Instead he put Manny's career and health at risk by matching him with an in-house fighter trained by ex-steroids dealers.

Manny may never be the same again. His brain is damaged, his earning potential decreased all because a promoter's greed and arrogance.
    Yes
    52.94%
    No. Arum has done everything in the best interest of Pacquiao
    35.29%
    Not sure
    11.76%
    Last edited by Joeyzagz; 12-17-2012, 03:23 PM.

No. 200 million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Pacquiao has been asking for the Floyd Mayweather fight for over a year now, and his promoter has done absolutely nothing to make it happen. Instead he put Manny's career and health at risk by matching him with an in-house fighter trained by ex-steroids dealers.

Manny may never be the same again. His brain is damaged, his earning potential decreased all because a promoter's greed and arrogance.
      Interesting take. But you can't solely blame Bob unless you can prove Manny really has been asking him to make a floyd fight and he didn't.

Comment

If Arum were to die soon I would actually be somewhat excited.

Death is tragic and all, but I'm sure the sport would be better off without him killing big megafights.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Interesting take. But you can't solely blame Bob unless you can prove Manny really has been asking him to make a floyd fight and he didn't.
          Manny agreed to 55-45 split for Floyd and random drug testing in many interviews, yet Arum kept scheduling Bradley/ Marquez.

They shouldve fought in May of this year.

Comment

Comment

Technically Arum works for Pacquiao so what you're saying makes no sense. Don't try to use Arum as a scapegoat for Pacquiao ducking Mayweather and pissing the biggest pay day that he could have ever made down the drain. Arum only does what Pacquiao allows him to do. Pacquaio agreed to all of those fights and he even declined Marquez's offer for random blood testing, so it's all on him. Don't blame Arum, don't blame Marquez, and don't blame Mayweather. Blame Pacquiao. Maybe he should sue himself.

Comment

He should sue for 100 billion, and is just as likely to get that. There's no doubt that for ignorance closely welded to stupidity, boxingscene posters score the highest.

Manny Pacquaio is a world famous celebrity, any time he fights the arena should be sold out and he should attract a substantial PPV total. Of course I'm only speculating, I leave the certainty to the brilliant accounting brains of boxingscene posters.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  If Arum were to die soon I would actually be somewhat excited.

Death is tragic and all, but I'm sure the sport would be better off without him killing big megafights.
                  Is a "big magafight" a special category? I've never seen a huge megafight,only the normal megafights as defined by the publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    He should sue for 100 billion, and is just as likely to get that. There's no doubt that for ignorance closely welded to stupidity, boxingscene posters score the highest.

Manny Pacquaio is a world famous celebrity, any time he fights the arena should be sold out and he should attract a substantial PPV total. Of course I'm only speculating, I leave the certainty to the brilliant accounting brains of boxingscene posters.
                    Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    Is a "big magafight" a special category? I've never seen a huge megafight,only the normal megafights as defined by the publicity.
                    One of the Top 3 biggest clowns of Boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                    X