Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im anxious to here his response. Cmon Floyd make this fight. Martinez would take a much smaller split no problem and drug tests with no problems.

I want to see it. I got Floyd winning a clear UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      Dont forget sergs age. They prefer floyd opponents be in their mid to late 30s.
      so are we gone act like floyd isnt 35 going on 36?

Comment

• Im anxious to here his response. Cmon Floyd make this fight. Martinez would take a much smaller split no problem and drug tests with no problems.

I want to see it. I got Floyd winning a clear UD. Floyds going to land a record amount of straight right Flush on Sergios chin.

One thing no one is mentioning is Sergios lack of defense. Its harder for slow foot guys like Pavlik, Williams, Barker, Macklin, Junior, etc to really show how little he defense he has. Hes very easy to hit. It will be EXPOSED against Mayweather. Mark that shyt down.

Martinez will have his spots where he lands and gets the crowd hype but Floyd is going to stand in the center of the ring figure Martinez out and school him the rest of the fight.
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-27-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Big Pun, Pavlik, and Jr came right at Sergio...those other dudes just stood there and tried to box....Floyd Mayweather Jr is a different kinda animal my dudes...Serg would have to find him in there...not a EASY fight for either dude but I slightly favor Floyd...just slightly!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            Im anxious to here his response. Cmon Floyd make this fight. Martinez would take a much smaller split no problem and drug tests with no problems.

I want to see it. I got Floyd winning a clear UD.
            Im sure you do. Same way you had Williams winning the rematch vs Martinez and Chavez Jr winning.

Last edited by Bronard; 09-27-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              Im anxious to here his response. Cmon Floyd make this fight. Martinez would take a much smaller split no problem and drug tests with no problems.
              There you go. There's absolutely no reason why this fight won't happen. No reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                I'm starting to think that the Floyd dick suckers are more scared of Sergio than Floyd is. Stop with the Sergio is too big excuse. He's said multiple times that he can make 154. End of.
                no floyd fan has said they he to big. All i see want it. What u reading?

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  Big Pun, Pavlik, and Jr came right at Sergio...those other dudes just stood there and tried to box....Floyd Mayweather Jr is a different kinda animal my dudes...Serg would have to find him in there...not a EASY fight for either dude but I slightly favor Floyd...just slightly!!!!
                  Im with you but I think it will be a more clear victory especially after some body work has set in on Martinez.

But You cant miss those guys. Floyd is extremely hard to hit clean even in his old age and he can still take an opponents best punch from them. Martinez is going to find out the hard way like every opponent Floyd fought.

Also like I said before how easy Martinez is to be hit will be exposed against Floyd. Its going to be target practice and Floyds jab to the body is going to be stupid.

I want to see this fight. I want to see Martinez fighting a guy that he cant outbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    There you go. There's absolutely no reason why this fight won't happen. No reason at all.
                    floyd's cowardice is a pretty big stumbling block.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                      so are we gone act like floyd isnt 35 going on 36?
                      Me, you and several other Floyd fans always said that if he ever fought Martinez people would bring up how old Martinez is.

Never fails with these people.

Comment

Working...
                      X