No announcement yet.

HE pulled a knife on my mom!!!! WWYD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
    Sorry dude But I disagree 100% , guess you have never been in a home with someone like this guy , If this mother****er had the balls to do this infront of a group of people , he would have done it again but next time when nobody is around to stop him, next time he stabs her or worst , I would have done the samething , good props for making sure this ****face never trys to hurt your mom ever again !
    No reason to be sorry, i see your point. But it wasn't fair to assume i've never been in a home with someone like that guy when you don't really know me or that guy. I grew up in bars, i had to deal with alot of drunk *******s from a really young age. My only issue with the TS is that he handled the situation backwards, when there was a serious threat he reacted by negotiating, when the threat was gone is when he attacked without thinking.

If he punched the guy when he saw the knife, that would have made sense to me, if he negotiated to get the knife, then decided that he needed to teach this guy that kind of behavior will no go unpunished and then hit the guy, that'd also make sense to me, also if he fealt the threat wasn't over, that'd be fine too. But to negotiate for the knife, then just punch someone without knowing why, is dangerous behavior.

I suggested the sleep it off technique for safety reasons, this gives you the opportunity to talk to dude when he's sober, but to attack him then kick him out leads to the possibility that he'll show up at your house drunk at 3am with a gun thinking "that kid sucker punched me, i'm going to teach him a lesson"

Either way, I don't know the whole story, the problem was resolved, thats the most important thing, but i'm just suggesting to the TS that when a situation requires you to react immediately you need to do so off of instinct, and when a situation allows you time to think, take advantage of that time.

Comment

thanks for the responses fellas, i can see everyones point of view... just an update tho, i knocked him into rehab he's been there 4 weeks now..

Comment

Working...
      X