No announcement yet.

Why 24/7 owns everything.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbos View Post
    i been boxing for 4 years, i barely touch weights. there goes 90% of your argument. so I guess a lof of boxers with excellent conditioned bodies have low self esteem...

and the fact that you focus on my superior exterior is clearly a sign that its bothering you, after all this topic has nothing to do with me yet you shift the discussion.

and please post a picture of you out of shape fat lard ass and we can compare, clearly you must be better if you are willing to invest so much **** into this.
    please son, how can someone NOT focus on ur ugly ass ***** lookin mug when you post it on the front of the avatar like that? Yea I can tell you don't touch no weights other than benching cus look at your weak ass girly skinny ***** forearms. What a joke no wonder you look like you bout to cry. Box for 4 years dood probably been knocked out each time and butt raped by your trainer. You look like a shook ass motha****er.

Comment

Originally posted by iron lung View Post
      please son, how can someone NOT focus on ur ugly ass ***** lookin mug when you post it on the front of the avatar like that? Yea I can tell you don't touch no weights other than benching cus look at your weak ass girly skinny ***** forearms. What a joke no wonder you look like you bout to cry. Box for 4 years dood probably been knocked out each time and butt raped by your trainer. You look like a shook ass motha****er.
      says the damn 16 yearold hidding behind a mask, kid if you are jealous its okay because a lot of people are, and if u need help with a training i'm glad to offer my assitance.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
        says the damn 16 yearold hidding behind a mask, kid if you are jealous its okay because a lot of people are, and if u need help with a training i'm glad to offer my assitance.
        offer your what? What can you offer you can't even spell and obviously can't properly even train yourself with your weak ass 3 inch forearms. Please take the pic down it's embarrassing.

Comment

offer your what? What can you offer you can't even spell and obviously can't properly even train yourself with your weak ass 3 inch forearms. Please take the pic down it's embarrassing.
          kid judging from your emo responses, I can conclude that you are a angry teen, angry at the world for what ever pathetic reasons ie. fat, ugly, skinny, weak. I love how these internet e thugs can talk so much **** on the internet trying to prove to themselves that they can atleast try to act dominent in the information high way rather then real life, because in all honesty you cant do that in real life, its dangerous, you will get dropped and get pissed on.

again i must say you are a coward, you talk about being better then me, then show me, show it to everyone on here that you not just another 16 year old kid with too much angst hiding behind that monitor in your mom's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
            On the surface boxing is a demonstration of the animal instinct ...but at it's heart it is an expression of all that man is capable of.

The potential to realize the most improbable of dreams...The power of one to move millions

the resilience to endure loss...and to emerge from it with added strength.

The facility to develop the most particular of wisdom's...

The tolerance to live... even when deterioration is inevitable.

With fearless skill...pure faith and tenacious purpose...

They enter the ring.

Animals...Fighting on extinct .

Men ...Celebrating what is possible.

beautiful.
            Yeah that sounds better than Floyd Sr.'s lame prose.

Comment

i almost got teary eyed while watching it. it was moving. seeing two good guys, warriors, the imagery, the realness. thanks for typing that out. i'm gonna save it.

Comment

no it's ALWAYS corny. over done bloviated pseudo-metaphysical drivel.

right..... and who are you and what have you accomplished to say this?

you act like a genius but it is clear from your lack of appreciation for one of the more beautiful TV productions that you are a dumb piece of **** cocksucking bastard that needs to be hung asafp.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
                  right..... and who are you and what have you accomplished to say this?

you act like a genius but it is clear from your lack of appreciation for one of the more beautiful TV productions that you are a dumb piece of **** cocksucking bastard that needs to be hung asafp.
                  I'm your daddy *****. Obviously far more educated than the likes of you.

Comment

Working...
                  X