Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright let's brag about watches, what's your most expensive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    We got a lot to talk about.. Vacheron offered me a few dollars to solve. a trivial pro... I said no..

I only have a few(25??) watches here.. My best two are plat patek's..

I once saw this og old man with a Patek chronometer at a hotel bar in SF.. I immediately knew I was outta my league, but two **** heads with 18 k Rolex dint realize shizit..

You see a watch like that... Makes a fool think... & I am stupid but I bowed down to a man who could of lost it and would have laughed... That's class
    ... some Patek Philippe chronometers are priced at millions of $...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... some Patek Philippe chronometers are priced at millions of $...
      Got offered a lot for it.. Bought mine 25~26 years ago..

My woman sells diamonds.. She passed on the IWC job... Diamonds are worthless..

I got this rose gold Gruen from the late 30's
      Gave my woman a curved bulova (dr watch)
      She dropped it... Broke the crystal... Nearly beat myself to death I was so ****ing mad..

Comment

Got offered a lot for it.. Bought mine 25~26 years ago..

My woman sells diamonds.. She passed on the IWC job... Diamonds are worthless..

I got this rose gold Gruen from the late 30's
        Gave my woman a curved bulova (dr watch)
        She dropped it... Broke the crystal... Nearly beat myself to death I was so ****ing mad..
        At some point, my elder son was in the diamonds business... But he gave it up -- because back in 2012, I guess, the Gypsies begun to flood the local market with stolen jewelry from the Western Europe...

Comment

At some point, my elder son was in the diamonds business... But he gave it up -- because back in 2012, I guess, the Gypsies begun to flood the local market with stolen jewelry from the Western Europe...
          She is a fine woman who sells rocks for de beers cuz I don't make 7 figures...

Comment

She is a fine woman who sells rocks for de beers cuz I don't make 7 figures...
            OK... Selling for De Beers is more than fine!... (it's highly certified and controlled merchandise...)...

... you don't make a "7 figure"?... Well...

Comment

OK... Selling for De Beers is more than fine!... (it's highly certified and controlled merchandise...)...

... you don't make a "7 figure"?... Well...
              My girl has to get certified in drug/diamond dealing regu... 7-9 figs is my salary in Japan.. 300 yen gets you a latte at Starbucks
              She has a 3 plus carat rock I bought from a thief...
              I'm not working with much... I do pretty good...

Comment

I mentioned it in other watch threads, but I have a 50 year old Rolex that still works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I mentioned it in other watch threads, but I have a 50 year old Rolex that still works fine.
                  Got a 1946 Rolex my dad found and gave me... I'll eventually post photos cabron (love)

Comment

My girl has to get certified in drug/diamond dealing regu... 7-9 figs is my salary in Japan.. 300 yen gets you a latte at Starbucks
                    She has a 3 plus carat rock I bought from a thief...
                    I'm not working with much... I do pretty good...
                    OK... now i get it... (I'm not really interested in other people's money, tbh...)

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Rolex watches from the '50s are pretty good time pieces...

Comment

Working...
                      X