Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo going to win big in GGG rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would not surprise me if Canelo takes another fight before a Golovkin rematch.

Comment

Not if he keep fighting in spurts. We were saying in 2013 Canelo need to improve his stamina. He hasn't done anything to fix it but he seems to be getting more muscular. He's 27 years old. You don't get better cardio the older you get unless you put in a lot more work than he's currently doing.
      Last edited by HarvardBlue; 09-17-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I dont think so unless they fight in 2-3 years.

Canelo did his very best, but the preassure was too much for him. His tank empties quickly when he runs, and he needs to do that.

On the other hand, Gennady didnt expect he would need to chase him as much.
        I see it a similar fight when they fight again.

Comment

Golovkin needs to go to the body more in the rematch. If he does that, he'll win again, possibly by KO. Canelo doesn't have the stamina to hang there with GGG if Golovkin decides to go the body more.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Canelo needs to work on his stamina.
            Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            This. He couldn't fight with the same intensity consistently, and that's what gave GGG momentum. Don't know that he can improve it though.
            Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Not if he keep fighting in spurts. We were saying in 2013 Canelo need to improve his stamina. He hasn't done anything to fix it but he seems to getting more muscular. He's 27 years old. You don't get better cardio the older you get unless you put in a lot more than he's currently doing.
            Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            Canelo did his very best, but the preassure was too much for him. His tank empties quickly when he runs, and he needs to do that.
            Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Golovkin needs to go to the body more in the rematch. If he does that, he'll win again, possibly by KO. Canelo doesn't have the stamina to hang there with GGG if Golovkin decides to go the body more.
            This...
            Canelo doesn't have the stamina for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Plus let it be next sept, golovkin a year older..

I thought canelo handled ggg last night in the middle of the ring, he just kept going back into the ropes after a few rounds, and even then golovkin couldn't really hurt canelo..

Canelo took ggg's best shots and didn't blink..

Rematch 8-12 months from now, canelo handles golovkin
              Really? Because he'll (GGG) be even older? I guess just wait until you get the advantage. Manly enough. I wish I knew this in high school. All of my fights I would of waited until they graduated. No fights no bruises. Waiting him to age another year is kind of gay.

Serious note, how much of an advantage does Canelo need? 160 on the scale, "fuk it close enough". The beard "fuk it, leave it". It took 2 years for Golovkin "to be next my friend". Now wait until fall of next year? Just so he can decline? Even may is too long of a wait. They are just doing him super bogus. I won't cry a river because he's getting paid. He wins last night and he's still getting ****ed. Waiting for a decline is not manly at all. That's like if your girl is a freak and you can't keep up. So you let her get it out her system and only wants orthodox. Then you become a beast. It's just not right

Comment

Golovkin will be older. And GoldenBoy's judges will still do what they do. As i predicted before this fight. So yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Mark it down... canelo clearly beats golovkin in rematch..

Golovkin is ripe for the picking, dude is getting old, and is too slow.

his explosive power is on the decline.

Canelo stays off the ropes in rematch and boxes the ears off of golovkin in center of the ring..
                  Doesn't really say much for Canelo that his only shot at winning is due to GGG decline.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    Canelo by decision
                    Decision? ****, he's not going 12 with Canelo in a rematch.

Comment

canelo got to fix his stamina problems. Theyre two fold.

1. more cardio for actual stamina

2. adjust fighting style to save energy. No dancing outside of range for the first 3 rounds. That was stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X