No announcement yet.

There used to be drones of kilt fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There used to be drones of kilt fans

Granted most of them was freedom using Alts and posting with 5-6 accounts to agree with himself

But damn where have the others gone

feels like this site has none anymore

We're still here.

Comment

A lot left after his loss to Fury

Comment

Most werent that much if a fan because klitschko elwas so much more skilled on everyone for elven years that there was nothing to be a fan of the guy other than watch him dominate an entire division for more than a.decade. then fury came in and charged that and now we want more of wlad to see what more he could do against the younger up coming talents. We got him to see the hardest hitter of the talents in the heavy div and almost saw the old lion deliver the killing bite against the young and stronger lion. And now that we saw him lose we are pondering how much more of a fight ge has mentally and phyaically against the talents surrounding and then did we realize klitschkos skill accomplishment and heart.

Comment

15 years ago wlad used to actually be exciting.

i guess i was wrong though and he was exciting yesterday. I havent watched most of his fights lately (and hbo stopped showing him too). AJ was a big match up and im glad I watched, though my stream got messed up before the 5th round so I missed that and then again as AJ was getting dropped, stream crapped out. I did catch the final rounds though.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Granted most of them was freedom using Alts and posting with 5-6 accounts to agree with himself

But damn where have the others gone

feels like this site has none anymore
            Shiet, I thought that M.O came with Sunspace.

How sure are we that they aren't the same person? Maybe when Freedom bugs out, Sunspace, his Mr. Hyde, comes out and starts handing out "L's" and writing those... "poems" of his.

Comment

I noticed the same with Pacquiao fans but to a greater extent. None of the Filipino Pac fans who posted daily back When in Pac's prime are still here. Not surprised that they never were boxing fans outside of their national hero

Comment

I'm guessing it was hard to be a fan of Wladimir after he got outboxed by Tyson fucking Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
                  I'm guessing it was hard to be a fan of Wladimir after he got outboxed by Tyson fucking Fury
                  Nah it definitely wasn't.

Comment

Still here but it's like being a Floyd fan. I love to see new blood and AJ, Fury, and Wilder are great for the sport that I love

Comment

Working...
                    X