Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Training in Beast Mode For Vargas Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I'm putting my money on Garcia overlooking this guy and not looking so good in the ring. Fight is next weekend and he's still got plenty of weight to lose in order to make 147......he'll be drained coming into the ring.
    That's the result of taking long layoffs without any valid reason to.

Comment

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
      Best resume in 147, exept for pedkiao
      I'm assuming this is a joke comment...else troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
        on Cherry mode
        I lol'd

Comment

Pacquiao, Garcia and Ward. The three best fighters on the planet back to back to back. Get the popcorn!

Comment

Samuel Vargas's last 5 opponents have a combined record of 21-22-3. I could be wrong but I don't think Vargas has any amateur experience and he was outclassed and KO'd by Spence. The only chance Vargas has is if he smuggles a gun into the ring.

Comment

the King of 147, the Prince of Boxing #teamDSG

Comment

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
                Best resume in 147, exept for pedkiao
                Hahahahahahahaha please tell me that was a joke ... yes having rod salka on your resume and an old asz erik morales and an over the hill zab judah and fighting next a guy named samuel vargas the world has never heard of, thats a very impressive resume lol...even amir khan and tim bradley have better resumes

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  Samuel Vargas's last 5 opponents have a combined record of 21-22-3. I could be wrong but I don't think Vargas has any amateur experience and he was outclassed and KO'd by Spence. The only chance Vargas has is if he smuggles a gun into the ring.
                  Hhahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X