Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: No Excuses, But I Fought Martirosyan With Fractured Knuckle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    Yeah but if they fight and GGG wins convincingly it will put to bed all these arguments that Golovkin can't fight a boxer because he "straight up and down".

A further plus would be that it maybe gives K2 more confidence to take on Ward eventually at 168.
    Lara and ward have completely different styles lol

Comment

The "but" qualifier negates the proposition of "no excuses."

Comment

Lara is one of my favorite guys, but cmon brother you can't say you got a f#cked up whatever & then say no excuses. Either you got a effed up whatever period or stfu about your effed up whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Took the words right out of my mouth

Comment

Good thing it wasnt a fractured foot. He might have lost the fight in that case...

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              Completely different? I disagree. Completely different to Lara would be a slugger. Both are very mobile with great defensive skills. Just what many experts are predicting Golovkin will struggle with.

Comment

wtf, the guy is 33 already damn and he hasn't done anything in the sport apart from lose his biggest fights. He needs to man up and fight better op.

Comment

No excuses this time.

Comment

"No excuses, but brace yourself..... Because I'm about to make an excuse doe..." - Herrylarry Lara.

That's up there with Franklin D. Roosevelt status quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      Completely different? I disagree. Completely different to Lara would be a slugger. Both are very mobile with great defensive skills. Just what many experts are predicting Golovkin will struggle with.
                      Lara doesn't have no defense skills, his defense is his offense, he's been tagged by everyone good, to average that he's fought. If he can't control distance and pot shot you, like a typical Cuban than if you get to him and unload you're landing everything. I don't consider that good defense.

Ward has good defense, rarely gets hit clean. People get back, shoulders, graze the head. Lara gets his chin checked, regularly.

Comment

Working...
                      X