No announcement yet.

James Toney in the shape of his life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney in the shape of his life!

This was uploaded yesterday,from his Russia tour to hype up the Lebedev fight.
    Although he kept the T shirt on, you can clearly see that he cut a lot of body fat (the big belly is gone) and added muscles, I'm excited for the fight now

He came out to our amateur show on August 20th, I was shocked he looked about 210 and this was a month ago.

Comment

Still a fat **** but seems to be in a lot better shape than in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        He came out to our amateur show on August 20th, I was shocked he looked about 210 and this was a month ago.
        Umm, I don't think you can pick fights off weigh ins or pictures but.. A healthy Toney stands a decent chance to upset a Lebedev right? I would think not many people have faced non fat Toney's level of skill or counterpunching..

Comment

He's no Middleweight Toney, but he looks a lot better than what he usually does.

But why now and not like...5 years ago when he was actively fighting???

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            This was uploaded yesterday,from his Russia tour to hype up the Lebedev fight.
            Although he kept the T shirt on, you can clearly see that he cut a lot of body fat (the big belly is gone) and added muscles, I'm excited for the fight now
            Toney is going to expose Lebedev and break him down. An in shape Toney is a dangerous proposition for any fighter at cruiserweight. And though Lebedev is tough, he is a bit crude and telegraph's his punches. Toney will counter him all night to the head and body, mark my words.

Comment

That Russian is scared now. I think Toney is way past his best, but I think he knows himself he is past his best and coming in this great of shape may help him pull off the mild-upset since I'm sure he isn't favored to win.

Lebedev is pretty good underrated fighter but I haven't seen Toney this motivated in awhile, even if he hasn't beaten a good opponent in awhile.

Comment

LOL belly is still there. . . beeotch teeots (moobs aka man boobs) = still there. . . albeit they are slightly PERKER man boobs. . . he just has the gun show going on. . . and even his arms are a lot of bloated water/creatine weight. . . he is going to get outworked by lebedev.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Toney is going to expose Lebedev and break him down. An in shape Toney is a dangerous proposition for any fighter at cruiserweight. And though Lebedev is tough, he is a bit crude and telegraph's his punches. Toney will counter him all night to the head and body, mark my words.
                  LOL, words marked. . .

Comment

Toney don't have it no more. He is just a drunken accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X