No announcement yet.

why train in the early mornings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why train in the early mornings?

why do most fighters if not all, wake up at the crack of dawn to start training?

i find it kinda weird being that MOST fights are late at night..... wouldnt you want your peak training hours to be at around the same time as your fight time?

im pretty sure Mayweather is the only one who has a late afternoon, early night regimen.....i know he or some one from his camp has stated he gets a mental edge from it, but could it also be a physical one?

no, you can exert yourself more in the morning when you're at the peak of recovery

Comment

pluss if you do road work early(like 4am) you can recover by taking a nap afterwards

Comment

bc most of them have day jobs

Comment

all the people that replied above cleary dont know shyt lol early mornings are just for shadow boxing and jogging and not hard traning real boxing traning always starts in the afternoon.... and it is not because of having the fight at night.. that's a ****in noob conclusion,... lol

the reason why it is afternoon it is because the human body is at it's most active peak of metabolism and warmest in the afternoon times.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Mathysse View Post
            all the people that replied above cleary dont know shyt lol early mornings are just for shadow boxing and jogging and not hard traning real boxing traning always starts in the afternoon.... and it is not because of having the fight at night.. that's a ****in noob conclusion,... lol

the reason why it is afternoon it is because the human body is at it's most active peak of metabolism and warmest in the afternoon times.
            WRONG. Alot of boxers do their hard conditioning work first thing in the morning.

The guys above are right. I think it's also got something to do with the fact that you haven't eaten first thing in the morning, so you're purely using the energy stored as fat instead of carbs eaten throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
              why do most fighters if not all, wake up at the crack of dawn to start training?

i find it kinda weird being that MOST fights are late at night..... wouldnt you want your peak training hours to be at around the same time as your fight time?

im pretty sure Mayweather is the only one who has a late afternoon, early night regimen.....i know he or some one from his camp has stated he gets a mental edge from it, but could it also be a physical one?

Comment

Training before breakfast will help you burn fat faster, but dont do it too much, or u will end up like those skinny long distance runners!

Comment

Working...
                X