No announcement yet.

Hearn says Jacobs might invite Charlo into the ring after the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Good ole Eddeh, he'll be saying he doesn't want him in the ring and they'll have extra security and issue a restraining order by tomorrow like they did Wilder.
    But somehow he allowed Brook to jump in the ring to confront Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      1. From what I'm hearing the way the tickets sales are going it might be more people in the ring than in the audience

2. Did Jermall going to that fight? Jacobs should've came into the ring after the Mall fight since people were actually there to see it

We always knew Jacobs wasn't a draw yet you insisted he deserved 60/40 split against GGG. Which he didn't. GGG was generous.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        Funny how Hearn got Brook in the ring to comfront Khan. Now wants Jacobs to bring in Charlo in the ring, yet he wasn't going to allow Wilder in the ring to confront AJ. Din't he say BBC wouldn't allow Wilder jumping in the right to confront AJ?
        My thoughts exactly when I saw Brook in the ring with Khan.

It was OK then, FREE fight hype, but with Wilder, NOOOOO, NOPE, Cannot have that.

LAME.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          We always knew Jacobs wasn't a draw yet you insisted he deserved 60/40 split against GGG. Which he didn't. GGG was generous.
          I also said GGG deserves 60/40 against Canelo and I said he should take the flat fee. And I said Wilder deserves 50/50 in America and 65/35 in the UK and I said he should take the flat fee and go to the UK. Notice I'll say anything if it's a fight I want to get made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Why would somebody act like it's a good thing somebody's fight isn't selling well? It's not like Jacobs is an ******* or something.
            It's Hearn's fault. He's spent more time talking about Wilder-AJ and DiBella than he has promoting this fight. Thats why DiBella told him to worry about selling tickets. Before the last Jacobs fight in Long Island he spent more time talking about Richard Schaefer than Danny Jacobs. He should've listened to Schaefer

Comment

It's Hearn's fault. He's spent more time talking about Wilder-AJ and DiBella than he has promoting this fight. Thats why DiBella told him to worry about selling tickets. Before the last Jacobs fight in Long Island he spent more time talking about Richard Schaefer than Danny Jacobs. He should've listened to Schaefer

Never seen that before.

Comment

This whole ring confrontation is getting old

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  This whole ring confrontation is getting old
                  For me it's gotta be organic. Fighters should just go up there and don't wait to be invited

Comment

1. From what I'm hearing the way the tickets sales are going it might be more people in the ring than in the audience

2. Did Jermall going to that fight? Jacobs should've came into the ring after the Mall fight since people were actually there to see it

when's the last time charlo headlined a card? lol dude is an under card fighter meanwhile jacobs has been in the main event of a ppv and headlining cards making M's got a deal with hearn pushing him as the face of hearn's promotional company in the united states jacobs is winning. al gaymon barely promotes charlo LOL no wonder the guy is always butt hurt angry!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                      when's the last time charlo headlined a card? lol dude is an under card fighter meanwhile jacobs has been in the main event of a ppv and headlining cards making M's got a deal with hearn pushing him as the face of hearn's promotional company in the united states jacobs is winning. al gaymon barely promotes charlo LOL no wonder the guy is always butt hurt angry!
                      Hearn isn't pushing ****. His stupid a** took Jacobs to Long Island and nobody showed up. Now his dumb a** got him fighting a week after Broner in Brooklyn in the same venue. Boxing fans aint about to come out like that 2 weeks in a row. But you must be another Hearn d*ckrider. Hearn is taking the TV money and just throwing Jacobs anywhere. And Charlo is headlining his own card in August. He's had the perfect build up to his own card. Fighting on highly rated shows and getting KO's. Now it's time to let him loose.

Comment

Working...
                      X