Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Want Adrien Broner, That Would Be a Great Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Want Adrien Broner, That Would Be a Great Fight

AMIR KHAN is targeting a summer clash with American motor-mouth Adrien Broner. Khan returned to the ring after two years out with a 39-second destruction of the hapless Canadian Phil Lo Greco on Saturday night. British rival Kell Brook stormed into the ring at the Echo Arena afterwards with the pair exchanging words to stoke up the interest in a long-awaited clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We're finally arriving at the unification bout between the champs of delusional self-hyping.

Comment

ohh god....andddd here we goooooooooo , we all knew it was coming

Comment

I wouldnt mind that fight. Khan would cause Broner alot of problem. I hate both guy but wouldnt mind the fight at all

Comment

I’ve been saying for a while this would be a great fight. Two delusional tw@ts who are entertaining in the ring. Khan can win with activity but Broner could easily spark him out.

Comment

Make it happen. Kahn lets his hands go and Broner doesn’t throw a lot of punches. Broner is accurate when he throws...good action fight here.

Comment

Nice battle to unify the "what could've been title."

Comment

Not a good fight for broner. He should stay at 140 for as long as he can make the weight. He's not ready for the top echelons at 147.

Comment

Broner is not a welterweight. Khan would prob win just by throwing so many punches ab would just shake his head all fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Broner is not a welterweight. Khan would prob win just by throwing so many punches ab would just shake his head all fight.
                    Right now Broner is making me shake my head due to his celebrating so much for getting a draw against a fringe contender.

Comment

Working...
                    X