Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What doctor and illness can get me prescription weed easier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post

How many posters has Larry had beef with?

I do shift work. I got transferred to a new account and it sucks. I'm touching all 3 shifts, every week. I don't have consecutive days off either.

I've tried everything for sleep, but my work schedule doesn't allow for healthy sleep. Now, I've never been a fan of marijuana, but I've heard, from anecdotal evidence of course, that it'll put you to sleep. And if marijuana will help me get a better nights sleep, I'll become a pothead.
    I used to sleep like 3 hours a night. I have bad nightmares sometimes, melatonin actually made it worse.

Sleepy tea helps a little. Alcohol, you don't sleep just pass out then wake up ******ed and jittery.

Marijuana really does help. I'm going to make an appointment soon seriously. I can totally get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I used to sleep like 3 hours a night. I have bad nightmares sometimes, melatonin actually made it worse.

Sleepy tea helps a little. Alcohol, you don't sleep just pass out then wake up ******ed and jittery.

Marijuana really does help. I'm going to make an appointment soon seriously. I can totally get it.
      You're a leatherneck. You can do anything! No but seriously. All you need to do is just say you have PTSD from your time served and you can get it. Or maybe you really do have PTSD idk. It's pretty common for people in the armed services.

I poured through the list of conditions that qualify for medical weed. PTSD was on it. As was post concussive syndrome. That's probably my best bet. Seeing as that I'm in the official boxing USA books with 1 official bout. (I've had 4 fights total).

The only problem is that I was cleared post fight by the fight doc. He seemed like he didn't do a good job though. I got TKOed. You would think he would take a flashlight to my eyes, or give me some sort of test. He asked me, "are you okay?" I reply, "yeah," he goes, "OK!" Yeah, great job doc.

Might as well just wait for it to be legal in this state. Illinois recently had a marijuana poll in the recent state elections. "Should the state work towards the decriminalization of marijuana?"

Two thirds voted in favor of decriminalization.

Comment

You're a leatherneck. You can do anything! No but seriously. All you need to do is just say you have PTSD from your time served and you can get it. Or maybe you really do have PTSD idk. It's pretty common for people in the armed services.

I poured through the list of conditions that qualify for medical weed. PTSD was on it. As was post concussive syndrome. That's probably my best bet. Seeing as that I'm in the official boxing USA books with 1 official bout. (I've had 4 fights total).

The only problem is that I was cleared post fight by the fight doc. He seemed like he didn't do a good job though. I got TKOed. You would think he would take a flashlight to my eyes, or give me some sort of test. He asked me, "are you okay?" I reply, "yeah," he goes, "OK!" Yeah, great job doc.

Might as well just wait for it to be legal in this state. Illinois recently had a marijuana poll in the recent state elections. "Should the state work towards the decriminalization of marijuana?"

Two thirds voted in favor of decriminalization.
        I actually do have PTSD, went to the hospital here in West Orange and got prescribed crazy meds, took them for a month and was a zombie. Flushed them all.

Made me feel so horrible and weird, like a zombie. You have an excuse, and it does help seriously.

Also, don't get me wrong, watching movies TV sports etc is much more enjoyable.

Comment

How many posters has Larry had beef with?

I do shift work. I got transferred to a new account and it sucks. I'm touching all 3 shifts, every week. I don't have consecutive days off either.

I've tried everything for sleep, but my work schedule doesn't allow for healthy sleep. Now, I've never been a fan of marijuana, but I've heard, from anecdotal evidence of course, that it'll put you to sleep. And if marijuana will help me get a better nights sleep, I'll become a pothead.
          if sleeping is your problem than look for an indica strain.

Comment

I actually do have PTSD, went to the hospital here in West Orange and got prescribed crazy meds, took them for a month and was a zombie. Flushed them all.

Made me feel so horrible and weird, like a zombie. You have an excuse, and it does help seriously.

Also, don't get me wrong, watching movies TV sports etc is much more enjoyable.
            Well I checked for insomnia, but it's not a qualifying condition for medical. I have the worst sleep imaginable, even when I do everything "the right way" to set up good sleep. I wear one of those gay sleeping masks, I wear ear plugs, I got a fan going to drown out background noise, I keep my room cool, dark, and recently I've gotten away from playing video games or watching TV in my room and I don't eat or drink heavy before bed. Melatonin, benadryl, valerian root, none it it's worked. I've averaged less than 6.5 hours of sleep so far this year. I have one of those fitbits with the sleep tracker. I know it's not an exact science, but it's the only device that I have to log it in and give me an idea of my sleeping habits.

I'm waiting on a prescription of Belsombra to come into stock at the pharmacy. My family doc didn't take me to seriously. He told me to quit my job actually. I've read horrible things about Belsombra, ranging from pounding headaches to extreme depression and thoughts of suicide. If it doesn't work, I'll go back and request Seroquel cuz that **** actually worked when I was on it 2 years ago.

If all else fails, I'll just wait for weed to legalize here and then I'll pick up edibles because I hate smoking. I know they have specific strands that promote relaxation and sleepiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              if sleeping is your problem than look for an indica strain.
              Good lookin out. It's gotta be safer than taking those perscription drugs.

Comment

You’re in Texas. Probably nothing but aids and cancer and glaucoma.

Comment

Well I checked for insomnia, but it's not a qualifying condition for medical. I have the worst sleep imaginable, even when I do everything "the right way" to set up good sleep. I wear one of those gay sleeping masks, I wear ear plugs, I got a fan going to drown out background noise, I keep my room cool, dark, and recently I've gotten away from playing video games or watching TV in my room and I don't eat or drink heavy before bed. Melatonin, benadryl, valerian root, none it it's worked. I've averaged less than 6.5 hours of sleep so far this year. I have one of those fitbits with the sleep tracker. I know it's not an exact science, but it's the only device that I have to log it in and give me an idea of my sleeping habits.

I'm waiting on a prescription of Belsombra to come into stock at the pharmacy. My family doc didn't take me to seriously. He told me to quit my job actually. I've read horrible things about Belsombra, ranging from pounding headaches to extreme depression and thoughts of suicide. If it doesn't work, I'll go back and request Seroquel cuz that **** actually worked when I was on it 2 years ago.

If all else fails, I'll just wait for weed to legalize here and then I'll pick up edibles because I hate smoking. I know they have specific strands that promote relaxation and sleepiness.

Damn, your sleeping problems might be worse than mine. I usually find that some boring documentary on my iPad helps me sleep.

Do you drink coffee often? Also, IMO I wouldn't take any drugs like that to sleep.

Comment

Damn, your sleeping problems might be worse than mine. I usually find that some boring documentary on my iPad helps me sleep.

Do you drink coffee often? Also, IMO I wouldn't take any drugs like that to sleep.
                    In general, I usually sleep quite poorly. Most of my current problems are due to my work schedule. I'm a security guard. My old account was pretty cool. I kept the same shift most of the time. This account, sucks. I'm doing Tuesday and Wednesday, 1500 - 2300, which I'm actually fine with. That's the shift I'm most comfortable with as far as work hours. Then I do Thursday/Friday 0000 - 0800. That fu*ks me up, but it doesn't end there. Then I do Saturday and Sunday, 0700 - 1500.

I need something to sleep. It's an impossible work schedule as far as being well rested. Now, I think I would only need to take something during those 3 fu*ked up nights, mainly Friday morning, Friday night, and Saturday night. I might just end up saying fu*k it and just go ahead and skip a night of sleep in between Thursday and Friday.

Comment

Oh and yeah I drink coffee, but I don't drink it late. The absolute latest I would have any sort of caffeine would be like 1600 or 1700, and that's green tea at that time. Has 50 mg of caffeine.

Comment

Working...
                      X