I’m watching Sergio KO Paul Williams

Two little dudes

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      PAC fights for his nation

Floyd fights for money?

I’m watching Sergio KO Paul Williams

Two little dudes
      correct.. floyd like girls but girls love manny.. see the difference? money can't buy.. and manny no need to buy.

Comment

• Floyd is naturally the more gifted boxer. Probably my favourite fighter since Ive been born.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I think you're in the wrong thread buddy

and I have no problem with what happened at the capitol
          You are Trump trash

Buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            You lost all credibility by saying Angel Manfredy, Diego Corrales, and Genaro Hernandez are all time great fighters. Good fighters yes but it's obvious you are caping too hard right now.

You sound like Floyd when he was ducking and dodging every reporter pressing him for years about making a fight with Manny.
            In their weight classes? I'd consider them to be great, but not pound for pound though.

EDIT: So you admit that Freddie roachs confession? good. We are making progress.
            Last edited by thebrownbomber_; 01-17-2021, 06:48 PM. Reason: e

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              Sounds like you are describing the greatest fighter in the history of the sport..but why, despite all your "facts" on most lists both of those guys are top 30 all time, some of those lists have Manny ahead.

They take into consideration Floyd pretty much cherrypicked half of his career. Including beating a past prime Manny. He don't get much credit for that, and that's why he and Manny are pretty much evened out.

no genuine historian ranks Pacquiao higher than Mayweather

fanboy websites are not historians, they write opinion articles to get clicks

Pacquiao could never separate himself from Marquez, but Mayweather totally outclassed Marquez... that shows the difference right there

like I said... Mayweather has MULTIPLE wins that are better than anything on Pac's resume... without even touching his better body-of-work... nobody beat more champions than Mayweather, and he retired undefeated after beating Pacquiao head-to-head

this really is a silly discussion

Comment

• Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
                You are Trump trash

Buddy

you are a leftie scumbag, buddy

phaggots like you REALLY exposed yourselves in 2020

rioting, looting, burning, murder, corruption, election fraud, etc...

is there anything disgusting that you scumbags don't support ?

only a total scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

Comment

• Hardcore racialized energy.

Which is why one of the main arguments is that Floyd was avoiding Manny and waiting for him to get older even though Manny himself is younger than Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post
                    correct.. floyd like girls but girls love manny.. see the difference? money can't buy.. and manny no need to buy.
                    Ployd has Justin beiber in his corner.

Manny has class. Floyd has Vegas

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you are a leftie scumbag, buddy

phaggots like you REALLY exposed yourselves in 2020

rioting, looting, burning, murder, corruption, election fraud, etc...
                      Wat

Did the crazy republican nuts not just raid, loot, and defaced the nations capital ???

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      is there anything disgusting that you scumbags don't support ?
                      Yeah democrats dont support treason...like storming the national capital and murdering capital hill police

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      only a total scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China
                      Well Trump was charged with statutory rape several times but all of those charges were dropper prior to hearing as they were settled outside of court

But being against pedos only matters when you can hold it against your "enemies". It doesnt really matter to you or else you wouldn't support Trump either...

Comment

Working...
                      X