No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Bellew: I Love You, I've Got a Crush on You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye To Bellew: I Love You, I've Got a Crush on You

David Haye has adopted a new humble attitude to his latest pre-fight build-up but opponent Tony Bellew is not taken in. Haye, who suffered an Achilles injury in losing to Bellew last March and then had to postpone their December rematch, again through injury, will take on his old foe on May 5 at The O2.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I haven't read the article, but is Haye gay? Title sounds so ****!

Comment

Haye owned Bellew during presser, Tony was so pissed off

Comment

I was actually thinking this after their first fight, but I bet these guys will become friends in a few years. Like how you see Tyson, Lewis and Holyfield together at fights now all buddy, buddy since the days of bad blood are behind them. A few years after Haye and Bellew retire they'll be giving interviews together, laughing it up and sending each other Christmas cards.

Comment

Haye: "I love you"
          Bellew admitted: “I’ve always said you are beautiful… ”

Comment

Hilarious, Tip Bellew to win and since am a betting man, my $$$ would be one the Bellew.

Comment

fury claims haye is legit gay/bisexual and that it's not a secret among boxers, but who knows

Comment

If Haye starts putting flowers in his hair and starts singing about going to San Francisco, someone point out he missed that boat by about 50 years

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  fury claims haye is legit gay/bisexual and that it's not a secret among boxers, but who knows
                  Lol!. Wouldn't surprise me much. Of course Fury never talks crap.....ever.

Comment

The gaymaker.

Comment

Working...
                    X