Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened up that Mexican rapper “Mr. Capone” who used to hang wit Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s not Mexican he’s Pakistani.

Comment

Comment

Pakistanis wouldn't want to be associated with Mexico, it's offensive

Comment

Lol. I remember watching an interview years ago on YouTube where he admits he didn't reveal his ethnicity to anyone because he didn't need to with the circles he was in with the Sureno gang. He grew up in a Mexican area or something affiliated with Mexican gangs. When they found out apparently they didn't give a shít because they were all grown by then and he had put enough bread in their pockets to not be an issue.

He is not Mexican...I think. LOL!

Arab or South Asian with possibly one parent being a Mexican.

Comment

Is this the same annoying rapper that does the outro to that rat Seckbachs channel?

If he is...he needs to be quartered and hanged.

Comment

that dude is pakistani.. he aint no raza!!

and he got off the train when amir got sparked out by danny boy..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                Is this the same annoying rapper that does the outro to that rat Seckbachs channel?

If he is...he needs to be quartered and hanged.
                Oh wow, if it is then yes, death penalty for sure. That outro is so ****ing gay and annoying and Ellie is a bytch-rat

Comment

He's a Pakistani wannabe Mexican... we have a lot of those in Glendale especially Armenians who try to act like us and talk like us...

I can't talk **** tho cuz I'm dating a Turkish-Armenian woman whom I'm pretty confident I'm going to marry so they fam to me now

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    He's a Pakistani wannabe Mexican... we have a lot of those in Glendale especially Armenians who try to act like us and talk like us...

I can't talk **** tho cuz I'm dating a Turkish-Armenian woman whom I'm pretty confident I'm going to marry so they fam to me now
                    Some armos swear they Mexican even claiming 13 **** is funny

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Some armos swear they Mexican even claiming 13 **** is funny
                      lol they go hard with it tho **** we got them japanese cholos too might as well convert da menians too

Comment

Working...
                      X