Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you fatyanks think we scandinavians are soft?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any time someone draws a dick you ever see them drawing a non-circumcised one? Women don't use non-circumcised dildos do they? Those things look like ant-eaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Never mentioned pissing.

The fact that it's attached to your organ makes it integral, including its functions such as protecting the glans and enhancing sexual experience .
      You used the word integral, which means necessary. A man's penis can function properly without the foreskin. It's like the appendix in the digestive system. Not necessary, and not integral.

Like I said, it's a little nip

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Any time someone draws a dick you ever see them drawing a non-circumcised one? Women don't use non-circumcised dildos do they? Those things look like ant-eaters.
        A couple stats to enforce this idea.

54% of women prefer circumsized men.

3% of women prefer uncircumcised.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/do-women-prefer-circumcised-men

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          You used the word integral, which means necessary. A man's penis can function properly without the foreskin. It's like the appendix in the digestive system. Not necessary, and not integral.

Like I said, it's a little nip
          Well I've shown it can't, the reduced sensitivity its shown to cause proves to me that it's integral, or necessary for optimal functioning.

You justify it because of your religion, no other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            And not imprisoning child molesters is more manly?
            Not sure I'd call parents that circumsized their child molestors...

Comment

Well I've shown it can't, the reduced sensitivity its shown to cause proves to me that it's integral, or necessary for optimal functioning.

You justify it because of your religion, no other reason.
              No you haven't. All you've demonstrated is heightened sexual pleasure for the man. That's not a necessary function of the penis.

The penis has two basic functions: urination and ejaculation. Both of which can occur without a foreskin. Which vital function cannot be performed without the foreskin?

Comment

No you haven't. All you've demonstrated is heightened sexual pleasure for the man. That's not a necessary function of the penis.

The penis has two basic functions: urination and ejaculation. Both of which can occur without a foreskin. Which vital function cannot be performed without the foreskin?
                I'd consider optimal or 'heightened' sexual function as being a vital function.

The earlobes are not (by your standards) necessary for the ears, should parents be allowed to remove their babies earlobes?

Comment

I'd consider optimal or 'heightened' sexual function as being a vital function.

The earlobes are not (by your standards) necessary for the ears, should parents be allowed to remove their babies earlobes?
                  Come on, man, let's be real here. A man can climax and impregnate a woman without a foreskin. It is not a necessary component. It might feel better, I wouldn't know. But the comparison you're making is like saying a car won't run without A/C. It might not be as comfortable a ride, but you'll still get where you're going.

As far as earlobes, have you ever seen a little girl with earrings?

Comment

I've rubbed off more skin masturbating than was taken off during circumcision and it hasn't reduced either my pleasure with women or making babies (two that I know of).

Comment

Come on, man, let's be real here. A man can climax and impregnate a woman without a foreskin. It is not a necessary component. It might feel better, I wouldn't know. But the comparison you're making is like saying a car won't run without A/C. It might not be as comfortable a ride, but you'll still get where you're going.

As far as earlobes, have you ever seen a little girl with earrings?
                      Yes but they're not necessary to hear.

Comment

Working...
                      X