No announcement yet.

Brown Jaguar 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

true. those 2 white guys created him in '66 i think.

is it great because it really is or or people dont want to seem racist if they honestly say its ''just ok'' ????
    I haven't seen the movie, but to be honest, anything with a a good story line will be better than most of the movies in the MCU. I can rarely watch a MCU movie more than once.

And here i thought you never considered Jews to be white?
    Did you know that Jack Kirby and Stan Lee are jews? Again, the white by convenience angle, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I haven't seen the movie, but to be honest, anything with a a good story line will be better than most of the movies in the MCU. I can rarely watch a MCU movie more than once.

And here i thought you never considered Jews to be white?
      Did you know that Jack Kirby and Stan Lee are jews? Again, the white by convenience angle, eh?
      a good movie is a good movie and doesnt need a gimmick to be one.

when have i never considered a pale mfer not to be white

who in the hell would mistake those white boys to be anything but white

Comment

Black Panther has been around for a while in Marvels comics married to Storm from X-Men probably be in black Panther 2 since Disney owns X-Men now

Comment

Lazarus Lane would be the equivalent comic book movie op is looking for or maybe Zorro

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Lazarus Lane would be the equivalent comic book movie op is looking for or maybe Zorro
            nah but they killed his ass off in suicide squad ... typical >_>

and zorro doesn't count cuz he is based on a real figure he ain't no myth they just romanticised the story over the years made it larger than life, I want a full blown Mexican superhero or a native american superhero who gots mad powers so I can feel empowered at the movies too

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              Brown Jaguar directed by Edward James Olmos starring Michael Peņa as the very first Mexican American superhero BROWN JAGU

I can't wait to see this

Don't forget Yellow Sabortooth starring Jet Li the following year

Everybody gets a superhero, everybody's happy.... or not
              He's a puto maricon and just a ****in actor... His puto azz caused a few dudes who advised him to get killed how real men get down...

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                a good movie is a good movie and doesnt need a gimmick to be one.

when have i never considered a pale mfer not to be white

who in the hell would mistake those white boys to be anything but white
                When Steve, a wite dude and junior NF member held a cell door shut as I got down, Shiet.... He made sure win lose or draw I got down... I won that day, FCI Sheridan, after USP Lompoc and USP Atlanta... I got ****ed up by guys like krazyn8tive and & @-BKM- Lemme get down, boss, co... I'm dealing with killers Kock svckers and video game players.. I got a B number, and a fed number too...lemme dance, beat me up after...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  He's a puto maricon and just a ****in actor... His puto azz caused a few dudes who advised him to get killed how real men get down...
                  nah he directed a few movies too but damn if he that bad fugg it we can get gregory nava or Guillermo del toro to direct it den

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    nah he directed a few movies too but damn if he that bad fugg it we can get gregory nava or Guillermo del toro to direct it den
                    Otay! You got me!!! I'm an Kurosawa guy... I'm old!

Good post!

Comment

Working...
                    X