No announcement yet.

What The **** Is Wrong With Dana White?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    Don't they have a fuuck load of debt? And it's a company who has their fighters screwing up all the time and they spend tons on marketing
    I don't follow the sport to much but recently read an article that they had their best year In 2016 and doubled their profits In 2015 compared to 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
      The funniest thing about this picture is that the both girls are taller than these two egomaniacs.

Floyd and Conor are typical short guys with Napoleon complex.

It's funny how most of the obnoxious and delusional loud guys are usually the short guys fighting around welterweight and bellow like Khan, Floyd, Paulie, Conor... Taller and bigger fighters are generally much more secure and manly.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        I don't follow the sport to much but recently read an article that they had their best year In 2016 and doubled their profits In 2015 compared to 2014.
        I don't follow it too much either but 2016 was a GREAT year for them not so much this year there were two big main events that were cancelled and now the Jon jones thing and also there's no more stars. If McGregor goes back he's not gonna have much of a reign anymore his whole desire is to get rich and retire so he might even retire after Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          If I were realizing how close I was to pulling such a massive scam on the public, I'd probably have to hide my boner too...
          Redd, I needed a good laugh today

Comment

He's holding his **** in. Little do we know, but he's about to **** a condom out with Mcgregors DNA in it.
            Last edited by McNulty; 08-23-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
              Just look at this guy, like what the hell?

Yeah Dana was off today. He even forgot to introduce McGee. Atually everyone looked like they were hung over. I think all parties are tired of the circus act exept McGee. McGee seemed like the only one like himself. Pretty weird. This fight is a joke anyway. Its going to be a flop. I feel sorry for those throwing their money away on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                I don't follow it too much either but 2016 was a GREAT year for them not so much this year there were two big main events that were cancelled and now the Jon jones thing and also there's no more stars. If McGregor goes back he's not gonna have much of a reign anymore his whole desire is to get rich and retire so he might even retire after Saturday!
                That Is true and I don't think I would blame him considering he will end up making 75-100 million. It will be Interesting to see what becomes of the UFC.

Comment

Working...
                X