You are a ball sucker though bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Get your own writer bro.
      Eat me phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        May I have a link to that story?
        He says he lives in Miami, and it'd have to be a pretty high profile case if the cop is really doing 20 years for an "unjust shooting". Do some searching, maybe we can find it.

But I could have sword I read his story a while back where he had mentioned that his brother went after the officers' taser, thus why he was shot. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          He says he lives in Miami, and it'd have to be a pretty high profile case if the cop is really doing 20 years for an "unjust shooting". Do some searching, maybe we can find it.

But I could have sword I read his story a while back where he had mentioned that his brother went after the officers' taser, thus why he was shot. I could be wrong though.
          Okay. I will see what's up!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            The cop was convicted and is now serving a 20yr sentence. Hopefully he is getting butt fuked and forced to suck off his on **** off a 12 inch dlck!
            What was the cops name? Sounds like BS to me. Next time, keep your twat closed when adults talk

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
              What was the cops name? Sounds like BS to me. Next time, keep your twat closed when adults talk
              Like anyone gives a fuk what a phaggot ass licker like you thinks:AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Like anyone gives a fuk what a phaggot ass licker like you thinks:AOR:
                Ok, just like i thought you dumb ****ing ****sucker. Like i said, stop lying and keep your ****ing **** closed next time *******

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                  Ok, just like i thought you dumb ****ing ****sucker. Like i said, stop lying and keep your ****ing **** closed next time *******
                  go wash your puzzy phaggot

Comment

Working...
                  X