Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Chicago Bulls NBA basketball discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And with the Wade move, it means that noone from that draft class has stayed with the team that drafted them

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      And with the Wade move, it means that noone from that draft class has stayed with the team that drafted them
      Yeah but they all stayed for a long time with those teams. It's a rarity to see a player play his whole career with one team.. Stockton, Duncan, Kobe, and dirk are about the only guys in the past 25 years to stay with one team

Comment

• Don't care what anyone says about fit, shooting, blah blah, when has the Bulls ever had this many players in one unit that can actually create their own offense, and create for others as well? 1-3 can now be effective on switches, can all handle the rock, and can all break their man down. People have this belief that the new NBA is all about shooting, but in reality, it's about being versatile at multiple positions, and of course, shooting as well, but you need the versatility first to even be effective with your shooting.

I understand there will be issues with spacing, but I'm predicting this team to be top 3-5 in defense, and wreak havoc in the open court. I really think this team can make it to the ECF, and give the Cavs a run for their money.

I can't believe we actually got Wade, and I can't wait for next season. Bulls nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          IM SO ****ING LIT ABOUT THESE MOVES!!!

I love Noah and Rose to death but Noah missed pretty much all last year and Rose would play 2-3 games then take 2-3 games off.

So we definitely upgraded as Rondo and Wade both had solid years last year and stay fairly healthy considering both are suppose to be in the twilight of there prime.

We need these guys to show our young talent how to win. BULLS ARE BACK BABY! :weed5:
          I'm with ya, baby! I'm so excited for this team. ECF, here we come.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Rondo, Wade, Butler, Taj, Lopez... Legit
            Yessir.....

Comment

Working...
            X