Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: Canelo Wants 65-35, We Want Fair 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Results just came back last night he passed another couple of random vada test.... but continue on.
    still failed 2... Passing now won't erase that. Are we gonna let Barry bonds in the hall of fame if he passes a test today? Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by puroylan View Post
      Love GGG and not a big fan of Alvaroids but I think GGG should lower it to 40-45%.Alvaroids is calling the shot and we all have to admit that. Take it & beat the crap out of the cheater-nelo Alvaroids.
      See you get it!!! I would be like listen we did 35% last time but thats before both our guys names took a hit. Canelo with PEDs and GGG with Vanes. And here is our receipts with all the time $$$ we lost.

How about 45%. then say 40% and tell Oscar Ill even throw in some EXPENSIVE kitchen utensils WITH a LIFETIME warranty No questions asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
        Team G keeps bringing up the failed test that cancelled the may 5 fight . Problem is that they decided to fight on that date for a million dollars which backfired in these negotiations . It showed what there team is worth and can't claim Glovokin lost time/money . Never should've fought and would've easily got a 55-45 % split but terrible management decided to fight a retired Jnr middle for penuats so now there demand a 50-50 split . Canelo will make the same money with this split if he fights any of the other 3 top middle weights so why would he take the risk if fighting GGG . Spike in September then BJS in December where Canelo will make over 20 million while triple G fight sergi the IBF mando then rematch with DJ he will make 5 million . Tom L. Is a terrible promoter I hate to say it !!
        The vanes fight was just plain stupid to go forward backfired with a low pay, embarrassment putting GGG in a tiny venue and even worse when reports came out it wasn't selling they had to resort to taking food stamps and gave tons of tickets away for free and still ended up with 1/3 empty venue. And might cost GGG the IBF belt. But somehow this idiot thinks that means GGG is now a superstar worth 50% LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Your moniker is self-explanatory.

I'm not a Jacobs fan in particular. It's just that Canelo has never grown on me.
          You must not know what self deprecating humor is .
          I could easily go at you for your Lame Moniker but why waste my time .

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Youve been hating on Canelo for YEARS! Like youll ever give him a fair share. A Black or MexiCAN man would of had a better shot in court with a ALL white jury not convicting in the 30's then with you being fair.
            1. You're posting this to yourself but I'm assuming you're referring to me. 2m.whats unfair about saying that Canelo should up the 35% to 40 or 45 based on what transpired? Seems like the right thing to do to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              still failed 2... Passing now won't erase that. Are we gonna let Barry bonds in the hall of fame if he passes a test today? Smh
              U know Im the last one that will stick up for cheats I cant STAND them!! Mosley cost me a divorce and $3000 on the 2nd fight woth Oscar. To know he was a dirty CHEAT still is a sore spot to this day. And that $3k was in my teens. All the money I had...Saved up for YEARS.

IDK what tp think??? If he gets popped again hes done that's strike 3 with me. I promise you that. He will be clean for this fight. Let GGG get paid 35-43% isna hell of a great payday.

Comment

• I want to see GBP start negotiating for other non-GGG fights out there,
                so Loeffler would disappear and we don't have to read about his whining and crying.
                Fans need to see these two untied and free of each other,
                so we can see them fighting other more interesting fights.
                I also have no problem seeing Cnelo vs Charlo, or anyone not named Glovkin.
                I'm sick and tired of rematches.
                They're waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Where's OnePunch at? I want to see him try to spin this one.
                  spin what? I dont think 50-50 is realistic. Canelo is still the bigger draw and will still command a higher split. That being said, if you look at the canelo-cotto numbers (900k) vs. the Canelo-GGG numbers (1.3 million), plus the issue of pissing hot and likely losing the IBF title, my personal opinion is that somewhere between 60-40 and 55-45 would be a fair and reasonable split. But its not my money, neither side is giving me a taste, so what they ultimately decide is their business. Trying to tell 2 multi-millionaires how much money they should accept is beyond ******ed.

As for Shadow702, he tries to act like reading Rafaels chat somehow makes him some kind of industry insider or something, with all kinds of inside info. Its laughable.
                  Last edited by OnePunch; 05-27-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    1. You're posting this to yourself but I'm assuming you're referring to me. 2m.whats unfair about saying that Canelo should up the 35% to 40 or 45 based on what transpired? Seems like the right thing to do to me.
                    Yes he does! Have I ever said different. Ill even do one better which Ive stated numerous times... Canelo owes GGG and his entire team am Apology! He's doing the VADA year round which I also stated he HAD to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      You guys will deadass say wilder deserves a 50-50 split so sure why doesn’t ggg

You can't be serious with this lame post.

Wilder's team offered the A side AJ 50 million to fight.
                      GGG's team wants 50/50 not the even close to your post. Stop reachin

Comment

Working...
                      X