Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Waiting For WBC To Make Ruling on Whyte Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.. some of you are a joke.. I put the bet out a while ago that Whyte would never face ortiz.. whyte thinks being KOed in the 7th round by joshua makes him a star. Lol. The last time i checked chisora gave that fool the business.. he beat helinus an browne.. what??? Wtf??? He should be the mandatory for wilder? Wow wtf!!!?!?!? But he has the silver.. what? But he can fight pulev an get 300k.. who cares.. whyte is a low tier bar fighter with average hw power.. zero technique.. big baby would stomp a mud hole in that fool but it's king wilder who's afraid?? Smh.. that makes no sense. Whyte knows ortiz is real.. AJ ducked ortiz.. but the fanboys say ortiz is a easy fight when wilder beat him.. they also parroted hearns line about AJ koing wilder in 3rds.. lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Didn't read your dissertation. Lol.
      He's garbage and anyone with honesty and common sense knows he wants nothing to do with Ortiz. Why? Because Ortiz is far above his level. Don't know what you wrot beyond the first sentence but there's your response.
      I can't believe people on here think you are an impartial and unbiased poster, you are so transparent in your hatred for any Hearn or U.K fighter, it's laughable how everyone doesn't click onto your posts.

Are you seriously suggesting YOU would go the Ortiz route after getting shafted by the WBC (where you are not guaranteed a shot at the champion for 18 months minimum), instead of the Pulev route where you get a definitive shot at Joshua much sooner? where you can avenge a loss, make more money, fight for the unified championship of the world and become the #1 fighter in HW boxing? hahahaha my god you are one of the biggest shills on here.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Lol.. some of you are a joke.. I put the bet out a while ago that Whyte would never face ortiz.. whyte thinks being KOed in the 7th round by joshua makes him a star. Lol. The last time i checked chisora gave that fool the business.. he beat helinus an browne.. what??? Wtf??? He should be the mandatory for wilder? Wow wtf!!!?!?!? But he has the silver.. what? But he can fight pulev an get 300k.. who cares.. whyte is a low tier bar fighter with average hw power.. zero technique.. big baby would stomp a mud hole in that fool but it's king wilder who's afraid?? Smh.. that makes no sense. Whyte knows ortiz is real.. AJ ducked ortiz.. but the fanboys say ortiz is a easy fight when wilder beat him.. they also parroted hearns line about AJ koing wilder in 3rds.. lmao..
        A very easy bet to make, everyone has been saying for ages - since the WBC made Breazeale the mandatory - that Whyte wouldn't face Ortiz hahahaha stop making out you predicted anything, only a moron would go the WBC route, and you sir have outed yourself as a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          A very easy bet to make, everyone has been saying for ages - since the WBC made Breazeale the mandatory - that Whyte wouldn't face Ortiz hahahaha stop making out you predicted anything, only a moron would go the WBC route, and you sir have outed yourself as a moron.
          Moron? Lol.. ok listen nerd. Do you have any idea the pressure whyte could put on wilder if he beat ortiz? Wilder said in a radio interview that if whyte beats ortiz he gets him automatically or if hearn puts AJ on the contract he will fight whyte.. u spoiled brats don't like any of the champions simple requests.

Comment

Moron? Lol.. ok listen nerd. Do you have any idea the pressure whyte could put on wilder if he beat ortiz? Wilder said in a radio interview that if whyte beats ortiz he gets him automatically or if hearn puts AJ on the contract he will fight whyte.. u spoiled brats don't like any of the champions simple requests.
            So you take Wilder's word for it, and have to accept his demands rather than a forced mandatory? come on man, don't be a moron!

Comment

Originally posted by 352 View Post
              Absolutely dumb statement! Whyte is justifiably mad at being the number 1 ranked contender and then being told he has to fight, yet again, for a SECOND mandatory spot behind the number 2 ranked contender, who has been gifted mandatory status by the imbecilic WBC.

To recap, Whyte won the WBC Silver Heavyweight Belt and, with it number 1 ranking. He then defended the belt by knocking out 25-0 Lucas Browne. Dominic Breazeale fought (now banned) Eric Molina in what the WBC described as an eliminator (but in a letter to Eddie Hearn, confirmed was NOT a FINAL eliminator), implying Whyte's position as mandatory was preserved. Fast forward to Luis Ortiz v Deontay Wilder, with the former being knocked out. Ortiz is number FOUR on the WBC list (or was.)

All of a sudden, the muppets at the WBC CHANGE THEIR MINDS and make Breazeale the mandatory for Wilder and force their number one ranked fighter and Silver Belt champion, to face their number 4 for what is billed as "second mandatory" position (ie still behind Breazeale, who is behind Whyte in the rankings.)

The WBC had NO TROUBLE taking big sanctioning fees from Whyte for both his fight against Helenius and his fight against Browne. It's like a protection racket.

Whyte, himself, would have no trouble facing Ortiz. He has said so himself BUT, he wants what is rightfully his. If he beats Ortiz he wants to be rightfully returned to the position of Wilder's mandatory.

In his words:

“Deontay Wilder doesn’t want it,” Whyte told iFL TV.

“He keeps coming up with excuses, he keeps trying to put barriers in-between me and him.

“Let’s break this down for the people. He just fought Ortiz, voluntary defence. Ortiz is ranked way below me. You knock him out – how can he just get knocked out in a voluntary defence and automatically he’s back in title contention again? No. When you lose for a world title, you go all the way down. It’s a normal process. When you lose you have to build back again."

If the WBC forces him to take part in the eliminator, Whyte cautions that he will batter and hurt Ortiz.

However, he will only face Ortiz if the WBC stipulates that Wilder must face the winner in a mandatory fight.

“But like I say, if Ortiz wants it, he can have it. But only if Deontay Wilder agrees to fight me next and nobody else. I’ll fight Luis Ortiz and I’ll run through him," Whyte said.

“He’s an old man, I’ll dismantle him. He’ll get tired and I’ll leave him in a bad way. A bad, bad way.”

There is absolutely NOTHING in his words to suggest that he would be afraid to face Ortiz. I'm not saying he'd win. I'm not saying he'd lose. What I AM saying is that it is ludicrous to suggest he is afraid - when his REAL emotion is one of justifiable anger at what that rank amateur organization, the WBC, has done (in the absence of contrary evidence) to protect Wilder from Whyte, coming off the back of his close call with Ortiz, which was, after all, only a voluntary defence.
              So wilder scared of C grade domestical level Whyte, but willing to pay $50 million to fight AJ ????

Come one man... not even the biggest AJ fan believes hes scared of your bum whyte.

Comment

Whyte is scared of Ortiz and Wilder is scared of Whyte = Deontay Wilder is the biggest coward in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  So you take Wilder's word for it, and have to accept his demands rather than a forced mandatory? come on man, don't be a moron!
                  Unification trumps mandatories.. which means AJ dont have to fight whyte.. he can just fight wilder when the time comes.. and whyte will still have to wait.. moron!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Whyte is scared of Ortiz and Wilder is scared of Whyte = Deontay Wilder is the biggest coward in boxing
                    U make zero sense! You lose 20 health points for that dumbass statement

Comment

If Hearn was a good promoter, he would make Miller vs. Ortiz! That would be a big opportunity for Big Baby! Jospeh Parker should be jumping at this opportunity too, but he's silent. Oh well, Ortiz vs. Kownacki at the Barclay's! Let's Go!

Comment

Working...
                      X