Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-13-2019, 05:02 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2293 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 34,728.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
What happens if you get caught smoking weed in India, are they strict?
Pretty relaxed from my experience

Friend who owned the houseboat in Kerala was dying of cancer and spent his last months floating around and getting high

I was with him for 10 days and nobody questioned deliveries

Might be different for someone not regarded as a local
Tomjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:23 AM #22
#lineal

Quoted: 4862 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 46,690.04
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
Pretty relaxed from my experience

Friend who owned the houseboat in Kerala was dying of cancer and spent his last months floating around and getting high

I was with him for 10 days and nobody questioned deliveries

Might be different for someone not regarded as a local
Cheers, if it's anything like Thailand i guess you just bribe the police and it goes away.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:41 AM #23
Contender

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
modernboxing will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 9,921.82

Quote:
Dont get caught man.....anything can happen from getting beaten, to being put in jail or your purse getting stolen, or if you are lucky they might enjoy a bong with you.
modernboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 08:19 AM #24
THE DEFECATION TEAM

Quoted: 3836 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,854.08
Total Points: 48,039.38
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus Eat well, my friend... - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Well usually in places like Goa it's very lenient but weed is illegal in India and unless you are caught dealing or in possession of kilos of weed you should be able to work your way through the law but you can get fines and a few months if bribery won't work.
BoxingFan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 08:30 AM #25
THE DEFECATION TEAM

BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus Eat well, my friend... - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
YEah I remember u Indian bro.

So do you think we should squeeze in the Taj Mahal for our trip or should we skip it? I definitely want to, but I always dont want the whole crew mad at me if it turns out really bad like we all come down with some sketchy shat lol no offense. or if like beer said its really 123 degrees????
People have got to do their research before going to places in India. Beer's girl seems to have gone in peak summer and even I wouldn't go there during that time.

Summers are crazy in India like any other country, imagine Arizona or a south Texas in summer and hats how it would feel. Also summer is bad time because of mosquitos.

I'd recommend if a foreigner visits Taj Mahal he does so from Monsoon - Winter, not a hot season and the weather can be anywhere between 90F to 50 F in winters.

Avoid roadside food, tap water irrespective of the season. and if you are carrying bottled water and eating in good restaurants you are good.

People who can't handle spicy food should stick to a limited menu and all is good.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:54 AM #26
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
People have got to do their research before going to places in India. Beer's girl seems to have gone in peak summer and even I wouldn't go there during that time.

Summers are crazy in India like any other country, imagine Arizona or a south Texas in summer and hats how it would feel. Also summer is bad time because of mosquitos.

I'd recommend if a foreigner visits Taj Mahal he does so from Monsoon - Winter, not a hot season and the weather can be anywhere between 90F to 50 F in winters.

Avoid roadside food, tap water irrespective of the season. and if you are carrying bottled water and eating in good restaurants you are good.

People who can't handle spicy food should stick to a limited menu and all is good.
HI bro.....which part in India you from? Am from Kerala.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:41 AM #27
THE DEFECATION TEAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernboxing View Post
HI bro.....which part in India you from? Am from Kerala.
Cheta..
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I am originally from Bangalore..
Old 06-13-2019, 11:09 AM #28
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 17728 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 85,846.61
Total Points: 1,139,064.28
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor 
My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
Cambodia looks good too! I remember jay-z and Beyonce went there a few years back and took selfies in front of all the temples.

Did your gf go to Taj Mahal though? how was her experience?
Yeah She did. She said it was beautiful but India was just too hot.
Beercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:47 PM #29
Patriot

Quoted: 8319 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,040.73
Total Points: 76,904.30
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I don’t green often enough unless it’s green’n Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

I would love to go also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
My girlfriend was recently in India with her mother and sisters.

She showed me pictures, it looks nice but she said India is too ****ing hot.

It was 123 the day she went
**** that
Reminds me of an Indian guy I met in Baltimore. He told me he actually prefers the weather where he lived because at least it was dry.

I can't say from experience though.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:54 AM #30
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
Cheta..

I am originally from Bangalore..
Sahōdara........Where you at now? Are you married?

Share This With Friends

Tags
mahal?, who's

User Tag List