Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give 1 good reason why civilians should have access to military grade assault rifles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Give 1 good reason why civilians should have access to military grade assault rifles?

why can't you weirdo gun "enthusiasts" just stick to weapons that are actually useful for self defense like a 9mm handgun? WTF r you gonna do with an AR-variant with extended mag and mods to make it shoot faster?

"but...but muh hunting doe"

fuck out of here.

you gun toting idiots are so prone to violence and snapping as soon as you find out your wife cheated on you with a BBC. no movie theaters, concert venues or school campuses are safe after you get mad. Weirdo losers need to learn how to control your anger and not mow down hundreds of people because you "got mad".
    Yes, civilians should have access to military grade assault rifles with extended mags/mods
    29.63%
    No, civilians should be restricted to weapons only useful for self defense/hunting
    70.37%

If a small asian man was about to be gangraped by a large mob of angry BBC's?

Comment

Restricting access to guns not used for hunting or self-defense = restricting freedom = anti-American

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        If a small asian man was about to be gangraped by a large mob of angry BBC's?
        what?

i'm not hectari.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Restricting access to guns = restricting freedom = anti-American

in that case making and abiding laws = restricting freedom = anti american.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            in that case making and abiding laws = restricting freedom = anti american.
            Well yeah of course. That makes sense.

No wait we still need rules restricting some people from accessing planes, as well as what you can bring onto a plane, since we know those can be used as weapons.

But all guns of any kind should be available to everyone because... freedom.

Comment

why can't you weirdo gun "enthusiasts" just stick to weapons that are actually useful for self defense like a 9mm handgun? WTF r you gonna do with an AR-variant with extended mag and mods to make it shoot faster?

"but...but muh hunting doe"

fuck out of here.

you gun toting idiots are so prone to violence and snapping as soon as you find out your wife cheated on you with a BBC. no movie theaters, concert venues or school campuses are safe after you get mad. Weirdo losers need to learn how to control your anger and not mow down hundreds of people because you "got mad".
              I'll give you one good reason cause big foot lives in America dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Well yeah of course. That makes sense.

No wait we still need rules restricting some people from accessing planes, as well as what you can bring onto a plane, since we know those can be used as weapons.

But all guns of any kind should be available to everyone because... freedom.
                i don't see what you're getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                  I'll give you one good reason cause big foot lives in America dumbass.
                  call me a dumb ass but i'm not the lonely virgin who makes alt accounts on boxingscene.

you've been reported to the mods, alt accounts are forbidden.

Comment

i don't see what you're getting at.
                    That makes two of us

Comment

Working...
                    X