Clear All

• [LMAO!] US and South Korea discuss military options against NK

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7865991.html

North Korea says its going to blow up the US tomorrow

Nice knowing you guys

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7865991.html

He's lost it.

I feel bad for the people of North Korea who have to obey his government blindly, but this can't go on.

Next time, one of those ICBM will hit either Japan, Hawaii or Alaska, then all hell is going break loose.

We should snipe him

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      It's of the fat one he let's you know a day in advance, you can stockpile up on beer for the nuclear winter

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        He's lost it.

I feel bad for the people of North Korea who have to obey his government blindly, but this can't go on.

Next time, one of those ICBM will hit either Japan, Hawaii or Alaska, then all hell is going break loose.

We should snipe him
        We really should take his ass out. I wont be surprised if we have some Special Forces on the ground already.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          It's of the fat one he let's you know a day in advance, you can stockpile up on beer for the nuclear winter
          Oh I am going to do some drinking today and tomorrow. I don't work this weekend so I'm going on a bender.

Comment

not an expert in international relations, but what wars/invasions have been instigated by north korea in the last 50 years or so? How many conflicts have america got themselves involved in in the same time? I keep getting told how dangerous they are but they havent actually shown any hard inclination to attack anyone since the korean war donkeys years ago. Kim jong uns an idiot but its just all bluster, dont understand why he cant just be ignored. He knows deep down if he attacked america or south korea, the country would get annihilated.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              not an expert in international relations, but what wars/invasions have been instigated by north korea in the last 50 years or so? How many conflicts have america got themselves involved in in the same time? I keep getting told how dangerous they are but they havent actually shown any hard inclination to attack anyone since the korean war donkeys years ago. Kim jong uns an idiot but its just all bluster, dont understand why he cant just be ignored. He knows deep down if he attacked america or south korea, the country would get annihilated.
              Well now they are testing an ICBM (inter continental ballistic missile) and they want to numeric South Korea Japan and Alaska.

Reports are their new missile could reach Alaska.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                The problem is north korea is connected to china

I dont think china would just sit and watch while the USA and its allies knocks on its doors

Thats the danger part

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Well now they are testing an ICBM (inter continental ballistic missile) and they want to numeric South Korea Japan and Alaska.

Reports are their new missile could reach Alaska.
                  https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-earth/528717/

thats a ****ing lengthy read but i think youll find it interesting. talks about the main options of dealing with north korea.

Comment

His missile will be shot down. Then yellow cartman will be taken out.

Comment

Working...
                    X