Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy ****ing ****... Rogue one....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not one of these new SW movies were worth a damn (havent and wont pay to see this new episode).

i especially hated the one before this one.

will not pay to see another SW movie, ever.

fnck disney
    fnck george lucas
    fnck cardboard cut outs pretending to be actors

Comment

I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
        finally watched it, yes i'd say it's the best SW movie since the original

those Vader scenes alone were worth it..actually the whole 3rd act were some of the best
        It was solid but idk about the best since. Ep 3 is up there with 4-5. And I only watched 7 once. But it was enjoyable, had good context

Comment

I love Star Wars but I didnt like the movie at all. Dull, boring... And I didnt care for the characters at all. It dragged out too long with dialogue. I was dissappointed but I kinda expected it.

Production and direction were amazing, like I would love to see the sequels remade under this director. But Rogue One was a subpar tale with lame average Joes.

And Vader felt forced into the movie, his lines and voice were a bit weird/underwhelming. The first scene he appeared in was chessy, the choke and then "dont choke on your aspirations" lol like wtf. The lightsaber scene was awesome, Vader felt intimidating but aside from that lackluster appearence.

Will skip any other side story type movies, sticking to the main plot from here on out.
          Last edited by The Problem Child; 12-19-2016, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
            James Earl Jones is alive, and he's the one who did the voice for Darth Vader again for this movie!!! That's why it sounded so good. F it, I'm going to watch this again today, it was that good.
            No ****.... I remember this conversation I had with this dude because he had a stars wars shirt and he told me he died. I remember it because I was thinking, wow nobody could ever get his voice right again.

I never actually questioned it or looked it up.. it's crazy the **** we believe just because we hear it lol

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
              No ****.... I remember this conversation I had with this dude because he had a stars wars shirt and he told me he died. I remember it because I was thinking, wow nobody could ever get his voice right again.

I never actually questioned it or looked it up.. it's crazy the **** we believe just because we hear it lol
              it was a good action movie.. it wasnt as kiddie as some others, but hardly the best of the year lol

star wars will never be the best movie of the year again

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                Yep, he's played by led
                You got me mother****er.

I apologize if I didnt given you the props when you played the role of Smigol well.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Vader looks like a Prime Undertaker in his last scene in this movie. Watched it, and I enjoyed the movie.
                  that was one of the greatest star war scenes ever. woooooow. rogue one is definitely far and beyond better than the poop awakens.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    that was one of the greatest star war scenes ever. woooooow. rogue one is definitely far and beyond better than the poop awakens.
                    I hated them for killing Han Solo. And kyro Ren is another emo villain with daddy issues.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      I hated them for killing Han Solo. And kyro Ren is another emo villain with daddy issues.
                      Well h Ford is like 60

True. Vader's only issue is that he doesn't have enough Jedi to kill lol. He's so ****ing badass.

Comment

Working...
                      X