Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Danny Jacobs Express. If you believe in the Miracle Man, get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Jacobs got KOed by Pirog in 2010. In 2010, Golovkin was winning and defending the WBA MW belt.
    Was that guy as good as Pirog???

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Was that guy as good as Pirog???
      Im not sure, but I know he wasn't as good as Golovkin. And, even though I like the BKNYC native, Jacobs isn't either

Comment

2 Questions:

What happens when GGG is the one feeling the power???

What was GGG doing when Jacobs was fighting Pirog???
        You trying to get me to defend GGG like I'm some crazed GGG fan and that is not the case at all, I just think he will beat Jacobs that is all. If I'm wrong and hopefully I'm wrong for Jacobs sake then I will give Jacobs nothing but respect

Hopefully the fights gets made so we can see what happens when Jacobs lands with his Power.

As for what was GGG doing when Jacobs lost to Pirog, GGG was fighting mostly in Germany at the time if I'm not mistaking

Comment

Jacobs sucks

Quillin sucks even more

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            You trying to get me to defend GGG like I'm some crazed GGG fan and that is not the case at all, I just think he will beat Jacobs that is all. If I'm wrong and hopefully I'm wrong for Jacobs sake then I will give Jacobs nothing but respect

Hopefully the fights gets made so we can see what happens when Jacobs lands with his Power.

As for what was GGG doing when Jacobs lost to Pirog, GGG was fighting mostly in Germany at the time if I'm not mistakin
            g
            He sure as hell wasn't fighting a guy like Pirog.

Comment

Danny is open for right hands when fighting of the back foot and is chinney , he has power that could do something if he lands flush so has a punchers chance .

He has a chance but I think the power and aggressive pressure of GGG will just run him over , right hook in the 4th will end the fight .

Comment

He sure as hell wasn't fighting a guy like Pirog.
                OK? Again you're trying to get me to argue FOR GGG and I'm not doing that

When they fight we find out who is the better fight, money is on GGG and that is not going to change. If I'm wrong then again I will give much respect to Jacobs

Comment

The only people who are rooting for Jacobs are stupid crybaby Mexicans and black supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Danny is open for right hands when fighting of the back foot and is chinney , he has power that could do something if he lands flush so has a punchers chance .

He has a chance but I think the power and aggressive pressure of GGG will just run him over , right hook in the 4th will end the fight .
                    GGG is open for more shots than Jacobs.
                    He drops his left hook to his waist and pulls back with his hands down.

GGG is so used to having things his way that, he hasn't learned to cover-up properly.

His ribs are exposed and he's easy to split up the middle with uppercuts.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      OK? Again you're trying to get me to argue FOR GGG and I'm not doing that

When they fight we find out who is the better fight, money is on GGG and that is not going to change. If I'm wrong then again I will give much respect to Jacobs
                      This is a mismatch staring you right in the face.

GGG's reflexes are gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X