Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Danny Jacobs Express. If you believe in the Miracle Man, get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the Danny Jacobs Express. If you believe in the Miracle Man, get in here

If you don't believe in the Miracle Man, we don't need your negative vibes.

But if you do believe in Danny and know what he can do come March 18th, sign in here and be a part of greatness come Dec 10th

I don't want no one hopping on the bandwagon after March 18th saying "I told you so", when you didn't tell us schit. No flip floppers.

If you believe in Jacobs, get in here and say your peace. If not, I don't wanna hear nothing on Mar 19th
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-13-2017, 08:34 PM.

Damn, after all these Jacobs thread, can't imagine the props you're gonna give GGG... should be interesting

Comment

Well I believe that he exists, but I can't say I believe he will beat Golovkin.

He has a puncher's chance though, which is better than some against GGG.

Comment

I'd like to see Jacobs do well because I'm a sucker for a story like his. It might be only the 2nd time I've rooted against Golovkin, the other being Murray (insufferable bastard).
        Do I believe he'll win? Naw. But, he's got the tools to make it happen and he's got my support, for whatever that's worth.

Comment

I like Jacobs, hes a likeable guy, he had a pretty good amateur career and is pretty skilled technically aswell as ofc his devastating power accomapanied by fast hands
          As i said in a previous post, Jacobs definetly has the power to KO Golovkin, wont really matter how good chin Golovkin has if Jacobs lands clean, with that said i still think GGG is and should be the favorite to win, Jacobs only really hold advantage is handspeed and perhaps might have more power then GGG but either way he doesnt have the best defense and leaves himself open when he attacks sometimes which he cannot afford to do vs GGG, especially with Jacobs not being very durable
          But its no doubt an intriguing matchup and Jacobs definetly is no bum, will be the best fighter on GGGs resume
          Would there be any other MW infront of Jacobs in that ring id have to favor Danny, but beating GGG who is the best in the biz @ cutting the ring off and since GGG is a tough durable fighter who also hits very hard i think the odds are against Jacobs
          But i will DEFINETLY be rooting for Jacobs 100%, would be hella inspiring if he KOed the boogeyman of MW

Comment

you are telling people not to bring negativity when that's all you do in this place?

Comment

You're going down GGG

WAR Jacobs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                you are telling people not to bring negativity when that's all you do in this place?
                lol, he's clearing trolling.

Comment

Hi,
                  Did someone call about a Cricket problem?

Comment

Moses's dividing the sea in two to open up a path was a miracle.
                    Jesus's talking as a baby was a miracle.
                    Jacobs's defeating GGG would only be a miracle.

Comment

Working...
                    X