No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Again, gays can have kids and can procreate. If that doesnt make them normal then neither are girls on birth control or a sterile couple.
    A man and a man cannot procreate. A woman and a woman cannot procreate. A man cannot lay eggs, get pregnant, and give birth to a child. Only a woman can do that. And a woman doesn't create sperm.

A gay man can only procreate if he either sleeps with a woman -- heterosexual action, or the unusual laboratory methods where they mix sperm from a man, with an egg from a woman. And that's still heterosexuality.

Why am I explaining high school science? Being human is normal, even if you are born without a leg, eyes, etc. But that's not the norm of how people are born. Some women produce low eggs or are incapable of giving birth, that too is not the norm for women. Most are capable of giving birth. Most people are born with all limbs... But whatever we lack naturally from the norm, doesn't mean we are any less human than anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      You are free to think what you like and gays just have to accept that other people are not going to think ****sexuality is great or even just fine, everyone can do whatever they want within the parameters of the law which is what is great about our society.
      Only we can't feel like this because we are then called ****fobs or ignorant bigots or whatever else they call us. As long as I don't disrespect, I don't see why I can't voice my opinion opposing ****sexuality if I'm asked a question like Holyfield was. They'll say me not thinking it's ok is being disrespectful.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        No, a gay guy that spoke and dressed ****, wouldn't get his ass beat, because that would be considered a hate crime, and if you're around girls, that would never fly. you'd look like a complete prick. Even in a all straight male setting, that would never fly, because it's just wrong, and at least half the room would realize that it would be wrong, and they'd defend him.

That's not a pro gay stance, but that's a pro human stance.
        Sounds good, but hate crimes happen everyday, in all walks of life for a myriad of reasons dude: http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012...eport-released

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        You made a lot of good points, and I understand it, but I'm just saying. My stance was never, "why do you guys want gays to have human rights?"

My stance is, if you're a straight male, why do you give such a fuk? That's it.
        I feel you on this.

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        And p.s. you're a Manny hater. I think you do have sugar in your tank.
        I don't hate Manny, I detest his fans, and since I don't think there's anything abnormal about ****sexuality, your insult doesn't work. Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
          Only we can't feel like this because we are then called ****fobs or ignorant bigots or whatever else they call us. As long as I don't disrespect, I don't see why I can't voice my opinion opposing ****sexuality if I'm asked a question like Holyfield was. They'll say me not thinking it's ok is being disrespectful.
          They also have the right to do that because your lack of acceptance is in fact discriminatory its a text book definition of it and terms like bigotry are synonymous with that. So you have the right to hurt gay's feelings with your opinions voiced against ****sexuality and gays/supporters have the right to hurt yours with labels condemning your views. You may not like it but that is how this freedom thing works, you have not been silenced in anyway and no one is trying to silence your voice but neither has your opposition been silenced.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Holyfield is the man because he thinks a doctor can fix being gay? Lol dude is dumber than a bag of hammers
            Originally posted by Humean View Post
            Who is denying the freedom to not only believe that ****sexuality is unacceptable but also verbalize that belief? Holyfield was on a tv show, he was not on his own property or even on public property. If I was in your house and said something that offended you and you told me to either stop saying it or get out would that be a violation of my free speech? The answer is of course no.

You also reveal your ignorance by saying 'promote being gay', as if ****sexuals are promoted into being ****sexuals. The best and bulk of the evidence suggests that they were born that way.

Anyway let me reformulate what you said to illustrate the ridiculousness of it.

"Black people come out and voice their opinion that it is acceptable to be black, white people come out and voice their opinion that being black is not acceptable because there is something wrong and deficient about being black. Are you telling me that black people have the freedom of speech to promote being black but white people do not have the freedom of speech to reject being black? So Is freedom of speech ok as long as It doesn't oppose your particular beliefs?"

If you cannot see your own foolishness then there is little hope for you.
            Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            So only blacks could have "cried" for civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s.

Media agenda to have equal rights?! Oh my god WTF is wrong with them, those bastards!! Thanks for taking the wool off my eyes, bro

Im sorry but you come off as a complete moron, to say only gays or those associated with gays should fights for equal rights is rather stupid. You seem to be very passionate on about this too, about how str8 people are concerned for equal rights, why is this?
            Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            There is no agenda I keep reading people posting this as some cop out explanation for their bigotry and can't see how there is any agenda or force being imposed by this imaginary gay authority that some seem to think has taken control of media. Are people really that bothered by there are now openly gay characters on tv because people just don't see it as an issue anymore? Even if so, tv is not real its just fictional entertainment for the most part much like how I am sure gangster movies over dramatize that lifestyle tv exaggerates the realities of the "gay lifestyle" whatever that means.
            I read your post, its a pile of idiotic bigotry dog ****, no offense. Not only That but you didnt even understand my analogy to the civil rights era, where a non black man couldnt want equal right. Nobody is shoving gay stuff down, your throat, you just dont like gays so you complain about them and comment in threads about them. I see the liberal media machine "boxingscene.com" has shoved it so far down ur throat that you passionately cry about on here about why srt8 people want equal rights for gays. How come u arent complaining about the obese agenda media and the non stop advertisement of food everywhere you go, why wont they stop shoving it down my throat?

Why do str8 people have passion over the issue? Because They think everyone should have equal rights. Its pretty simple
            Originally posted by paulf View Post
            If he was white and had said that being black was a disease, would you be standing up and saying "Hey! Leave him alone, that's that man's belief?"

I'm curious.
            Are you seriously saying oppressed groups have to work for equal rights? This isnt the oppression olympics. Gays were killed and oppressed for basically all of human history and still are. This is one of the most moronic bigoted statements i have ever read "They can have equal rights, but they must do thru the same hardships as blacks did first" Wow

Nobody is shoving it down your throat, a huge majority of everything in the media and tv is heterosexual. Why arent you complaining about the str8 media pushing hetero propaganda down our throats?
            You are free to think what you like and gays just have to accept that other people are not going to think ****sexuality is great or even just fine, everyone can do whatever they want within the parameters of the law which is what is great about our society.
            They also have the right to do that because your lack of acceptance is in fact discriminatory its a text book definition of it and terms like bigotry are synonymous with that. So you have the right to hurt gay's feelings with your opinions voiced against ****sexuality and gays/supporters have the right to hurt yours with labels condemning your views. You may not like it but that is how this freedom thing works, you have not been silenced in anyway and no one is trying to silence your voice but neither has your opposition been silenced.

****phobes getting their **** pushed in big time in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              A man and a man cannot procreate. A woman and a woman cannot procreate. A man cannot lay eggs, get pregnant, and give birth to a child. Only a woman can do that. And a woman doesn't create sperm.

A gay man can only procreate if he either sleeps with a woman -- heterosexual action, or the unusual laboratory methods where they mix sperm from a man, with an egg from a woman. And that's still heterosexuality.

Why am I explaining high school science? Being human is normal, even if you are born without a leg, eyes, etc. But that's not the norm of how people are born. Some women produce low eggs or are incapable of giving birth, that too is not the norm for women. Most are capable of giving birth. Most people are born with all limbs... But whatever we lack naturally from the norm, doesn't mean we are any less human than anyone else.
              Gay men and women can have kids and do, which spreads their genes, AKA procreate.

You're confusing normal from majority. It would be like saying blacks are not normal in america

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                So he deserve an award for voicing his opinion? Lol with twitter Facebook etc voicing one's opinion has never been so available and widespread. Everyone has an opinion on everything. Nothing special here. Still thinking a doctor can "fix" gay is pretty damn stupid.
                Exactly. In the modern age, we need for dumb people to keep their terrible opinions to themselves or face backlash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                  Saying ****sexuals need a doctor to fix them is not disrespectful?

Nobody is stopping you from voicing you opinion, why do you keep saying this like its true. They can disagree with or criticize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    A man cannot lay eggs, get pregnant, and give birth to a child. Only a woman can do that.
                    I don't know who told you where babies come from, but you heard wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      Agree with OP. Tired of this Hollywood, gay propaganda. Just cause everyone in Hollywood's some queers, we gotta treat gay people like Holocaust victims/slaves?

Fuk outta here.
                      lmao bungalows i feel ya

Comment

Working...
                      X