Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Hur from 1959. 10 out 10, still a classic and ATG film.

Comment

• Blades of The Immortal

Great Samurai film. The length might put people off, it runs at 2:20, but it's a slow build with a nice ending. Some of it is cheesy, but if you're into Asian flick you could do worse.

Comment

• Recently, rewatched "Used Cars" - very funny movie and hasn't aged a bit.

Comment

• Interstellar

I put off watching this movie because of mixed reviews, but it's actually a decent sci-fi flick, although the ending was a bit hokey and was based on too much flashbacks.

Comment

• Rocky 3.

Not as dramatic as the first two, but pure entertainment from start to finish and with one of the greatest villians in movie history: Clubber Lang

Comment

• Another movie I can watch over and over again. Funny, brutal and IMHO one of the greatest movies of all time. Every scene, angle and word spoken is priceless. FARGO.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Blades of The Immortal

Great Samurai film. The length might put people off, it runs at 2:20, but it's a slow build with a nice ending. Some of it is cheesy, but if you're into Asian flick you could do worse.
                I've been waiting to see this film...the trailer looked awesome.

Comment

Blades of The Immortal

Liked it....crazy ass movie but I liked it.

Comment

• Wind River...10/10. Great story, great scenery, great acting. Never saw Jeremy Renner this good.

Comment

Last night I watched "You're Next" on netflix. Was expecting the standard typical slasher movie, instead it was a riveting and funny film with some non-cliche twists and turns. Highly recommended!
                      I've only seen it once, but I remember it was really really good.

Comment

Working...
                      X