Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I minute ago I went and had a beer under a cherry tree outside the gate. I saw this apparently drunk guy walking up, he got closer and I noticed it was this Bengali guy I know. He came up, and I talked to him for a minute. Then he hopped on a fucking motorcycle and road away. He looked drunk as he road too. Idiot, that's a great way to get deported (though maybe in a box).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      I've been to Ben Nevis.

A bottle is less than 1000 yen. It's good for me.

Comment

• What's the story with you and Japan, Nod?

Do you do some form of teaching out there?

Comment

What's the story with you and Japan, Nod?

Do you do some form of teaching out there?
          I'm in graduate school on a scholarship. I've been here in this capacity for 2.5 years about. I do a bit of teaching on the side for extra cash, also some translation and editing. But primarily school.

Comment

• That's cool man, a great opportunity to have and I can see you're enjoying yourself over there. I'm assuming you're fluent in Japanese, were you before you left?

What's the scholarship for?

Will you be staying in Japan afterwards or returning to your homeland?

I'm curious.

Comment

That's cool man, a great opportunity to have and I can see you're enjoying yourself over there. I'm assuming you're fluent in Japanese, were you before you left?

What's the scholarship for?

Will you be staying in Japan afterwards or returning to your homeland?

I'm curious.

I'm on a scholarship from the government here. My university is all Japanese, so I certainly speak (and read/write) Japanese well enough. I studied Japanese in the US for years, including in college, but I had a chance to study here as well for a year before I started taking regular coursework. I still had to pass the entrance exams as well.

I'm planning in spending more time in school here. I don't know where I'll wind up afterward. I'm from the US, but I don't have a burning desire to return for the time being. I think I'll either stay in Japan, or go on to another country.

Comment

• Sounds awesome.

I bet you get a lot of attention being an American. I worked with someone who was half Japanese and he said the women go crazy for us. I bet you've tried some crazy Japanese cuisine too.

You catch much of their boxing?

They've got some talent coming through.

Comment

Sounds awesome.

I bet you get a lot of attention being an American. I worked with someone who was half Japanese and he said the women go crazy for us. I bet you've tried some crazy Japanese cuisine too.

You catch much of their boxing?

They've got some talent coming through.
                  I follow it a bit. A lot of fresh Japanese faces at the championship level as of late. Exciting times for Japanese boxing.

Comment

• How does Bringer have so much k.

Thanks for all the green hits lately.

Comment

• He was made moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X