X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good one but no.

Comment

• Anyways, if this transfer happens. It's over. I dare you to find a way to stop them. Rooney + Honda = death. I'll still love my boy but fuck the title race if it happens.

Manchester United are reportedly weighing-up a move for Japanese international playmaker Keisuke Honda.

ClubCall claims Red Devils chief Sir Alex Ferguson could be willing to offer Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov to CSKA Moscow as part of the deal, as well as £4 million in a player-plus-cash switch.

Honda, who has previously been linked with a move to both Arsenal and Liverpool, shot to prominence during the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, when Arsene Wenger described the player as a 'genius'.

The former Nagoya Grampus and VVV Venlo star's form in Russia has continued to lead to transfer speculation in England, although United have rarely been mentioned alongside the 31-cap international.

But, with Berbatov not guaranteed first team football at Old Trafford and fighting for his place in the side alongside Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez and Danny Welbeck, it's claimed he could be the make-weight in this particular deal.

Last season's joint top-scorer in the Barclays Premier League, the 30-year-old has been linked with a string of clubs across Europe, with Bayer Leverkusen the latest to be linked with a move for their former forward, according to SkySports.

And, with the player yet to sign a new one-year contract with Manchester United, the speculation is set to continue, with a move to CSKA one of the reported possibilities.

[source]

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Anyways, if this transfer happens. It's over. I dare you to find a way to stop them. Rooney + Honda = death. I'll still love my boy but fuck the title race if it happens.
        You could stop them by putting half a dozen goals past their shitty SHITTY defense!

Comment

• Berbatov is in Germany for talks with Leverkusen.

Comment

• True. That is one way of stopping them.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              So......

What happened to the Assnal fans? Didn't I say it was just Leeds? What happened?
              What happened to you being a Yank who supports Chelsea?

Now you're a German who supports Real?

Pretty sure at one point you were a Jap who supported Dortmund.

In closing, shut the fuk up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                What happened to you being a Yank who supports Chelsea?

Now you're a German who supports Real?

Pretty sure at one point you were a Jap who supported Dortmund.

In closing, shut the fuk up.
                I didn't know you had to be a supporter of a club to like a certain player?

I like Neymar, doesn't mean I give a **** about Santos.

Comment

• Originally posted by S~T~J View Post
                  you have 600million points. i will give you 3/1 odds if you bet them all.
                  No. Just 100m.

I wanna make some other bets for PL and CL games and fights coming up over the next few months. I don't want most of my points tied up in 1 bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baby Squirrely View Post
                    I didn't know you had to be a supporter of a club to like a certain player?

I like Neymar, doesn't mean I give a **** about Santos.
                    Didnt realise you had to plaster pictures of rival players on your sig like you were a pre-pubescent girl putting posters of Justin Beiber on your wall.

And then try to slag off Arsenal fans as if you're some authority on football.

Get to fuk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Didnt realise you had to plaster pictures of rival players on your sig like you were a pre-pubescent girl putting posters of Justin Beiber on your wall.

And then try to slag off Arsenal fans as if you're some authority on football.

Get to fuk.
                      When have I ever slagged off Arsenal or it's fans??? I DEFENDED wenger when Arsenal was torn apart by United, when everyone was saying he lost the plot and to be sacked I went against that, and so did OG.

Honestly, if you can find me a post where I said **** arsenal or it's fans I'll get myself banned.

What authority?

Comment

Working...
                      X